Ready to join one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies in the country? You’ve arrived at the right place!
Who We Are:
A team of proven growth marketers, creatives, and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the world’s most iconic brands. We’ve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands including Nike, Ghostery, P&G, American Express, J&J, Heineken, Southern Marsh, and many others. We are based out of New York City and support startups and scaleups around the globe.
We Are Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced Paid Search Growth Analyst (SEM) to join our team and manage our clients. We’re looking for a highly analytical and strategic digital marketer who can help us optimize our SEM campaigns and take them to even greater heights. This is a great opportunity for those who have experience managing SEM campaigns for D2C brands or B2B SaaS Products.
You Will Get To:
- Provide strategic insight on emerging trends and industry developments as they impact the SEM landscape
- Launch SEM, Display, and YouTube campaigns from scratch for a variety of clients (predominantly for D2C, B2B SaaS, and healthcare companies) & optimize our bidding strategy across thousands of keywords
- Become an expert on our clients’ brands and goals and develop creative solutions that boost the brand’s reputation and conversions
- Have a deep understanding of our client’s products + competitors so you can launch the most effective ad campaigns that have high engagement
- Liaison with the branding/creative team to ensure all ad assets (static imagery & video) and ad copy are on par with the client’s brand guidelines
- Work with the client to continually test and analyze the full SEM funnel, including ad copy and landing page optimization and remarketing
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Thoughtfully present weekly reporting on campaign performance, highlight what’s worked, new experiments to run, etc.
- Act as an advisor to guide a client on improving their bottom of funnel performance to lower a client’s overall CAC and improve LTV
- Staying on top of client communication + demonstrate strong project management skills
- 2-3+ years of experience managing SEM campaigns across Google, Bing, and Apple Search
- At least 6-7 figures in ad spend ($250k - $5 million minimum) across your career
- Demonstrated history of achieving profitable ROAS whether that’s for a variety of clients or in-house
- Data-driven A/B testing experience to evaluate ad variations, landing page performance, and other campaign elements
- Ability to conduct comprehensive keyword research, and analyze search volumes, and competition levels.
- Deep knowledge liaisoning with product to set up events within paid search ad platforms as well as ensuring all events are setup properly, utilizing the correct attribution model, and firing at the appropriate places (having experience with marketing attribution platforms such as Rockerbox, AppsFlyer, etc is a significant plus)
- You must have experience working with the branding/creative team to produce high-quality ad assets that have proven to capture an audience’s attention and is on par with the branding guidelines
- You must have experience walking through a reporting structure to communicate/display ad performance across Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping, Performance Max, etc., and report on ongoing experiments that need to be tested
- You must be highly analytical and prioritize achieving client KPIs
- Experience in utilizing AI Tools such as Google BARD and ChatGPT for efficient copy and strategic viewpoint development
- You have strong knowledge of Google Analytics UA or GA4, Google Tag Manager, SimilarWeb, SEMrush, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc
- Experience collaborating with an SEO specialist to identify keyword opportunities that have led to high ad engagement is a significant plus.
- Premium Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with Match
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Remote Work Policy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Retreat
- Home Office Allowance
- Learning Budget
- GymPass - Company-Sponsored Gym Discounts at Most Major Local and National Gyms
Compensation Range Dependent on Experience:: $55,000 - $65,000 annual base salary + bonus