This position is approved for full-time remote within the US.
We are seeking a highly skilled Graphic Designer who specializes in creating compelling visual content specifically for PowerPoint presentation slides and scientific posters. In this role you will be responsible for designing visually impactful slides and scientific posters while collaborating closely with cross functional teams. You will translate complex scientific information into highly engaging graphical content to effectively communicate research findings and concepts.
Scientific poster experience is mandatory. Candidates without this experience will not be considered. Our interview process will include an assessment of your skills on this particular deliverable.
Candidates who apply should attach a copy of their resume and portfolio examples of relevant PowerPoint presentations, figures/tables, scientific posters, collateral print materials & layout design, and/or creative concepts. Please click here for online samples: https://www.google.com/search?q=scientific+poster&...
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (graphic design, creative, fine arts or medical-related preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of medical advertising/medical communications/publications agency and/or pharmaceutical graphics department experience
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to successful work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Significant working knowledge and experience in the use of MS365 including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and Adobe Acrobat
A full job description will be provided to those who progress into interview rounds.
About OPEN Health
OPEN Health unites deep scientific knowledge with wide-ranging specialist expertise to unlock possibilities that improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing. Working in partnership with our clients, we embrace our different perspectives and strengths to deliver fresh thinking and solutions that make a difference.
OPEN Health is a flexible global organization that solves complex healthcare challenges across HEOR and market access, medical communications and creative omnichannel campaigns.
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.