We are looking for a talented and experienced Game Economy Designer. In this role, you’ll make a direct impact on millions of our players by creating tools that ensure balanced and optimized game economies. Your efforts will culminate in exciting and captivating gaming experiences that boost player retention and increase revenue.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- Design and manage the player experience from an economic perspective, forecasting player behaviors.
- Develop simulations and predictive models to actively anticipate the impact of content changes.
- Observe individual and overall player balances to maintain the stability of the game’s economy.
- Craft and refine gameplay loops and determine how players engage with them.
- Enhance content performance through the creation and analysis of A/B tests.
- Pinpoint areas where the economy needs adjusting to maximize player engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Set prices for the game’s virtual currencies.
- Work closely with Product and Game Design teams to balance and design new features that rectify existing game shortcomings.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in crafting free-to-play game economies and monetization models.
- Proven experience in economic modeling and quantitative analysis.
- Deep understanding of game mechanics, complemented by a passion for gaming.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex economic challenges.
- Superior teamwork skills for effective collaboration within diverse teams.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex economic concepts, influencing design decisions.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We’re 100% remote, work wherever you want forever!
- We offer unlimited holidays and sick days. Take as much time off as you need, to spend time with your family and friends or just because you feel like playing games all day. We trust our team and want to offer a modern work life balance that allows you to thrive both at work and in your personal life.
- You’ll be able to make an impact, to work closely with the rest of the team and its leads to work on one of the most promising upcoming games in the mobile gaming industry and the Web3 space.
- You’ll have a comfortable work schedule and stable workload. With a variety of tasks that will allow your constant professional development.
- We want our team to grow personally and professionally and support learning opportunities, especially with a focus around new AI tools and methods.
- We have a culture that puts our people first. We believe in open communication, creativity and the value of unique contributions from everyone in the team.
- We offer a competitive salary in addition to equity option plans.
About Gameplay Galaxy
Gameplay Galaxy is the team behind Trial Xtreme, one of the world’s leading bike racing mobile games, with more than 250,000,000 downloads!
We’re now ready to take it to the next level following the natural gaming evolution and embracing concepts from Web3, Esport and the fast-growing world of UGC.
We are optimizing our games and ecosystem with new innovative gaming concepts, capabilities and ground breaking technologies to create and build massive gaming projects that will become the natural space for our players, competitive gamers and guilds of players, supported by the biggest brands and sport names from all over the world. Learn more about our vision here.
We’re a fully remote company and have an experienced and talented team based all over the world. We’re looking for team players that have the will and ability to adapt quickly and smoothly to the fast paced changing environment we are creating and building in.
Ready to join the race?