Outbound.com is positioned to become the leader in outbound sales and marketing automation. Based in Tampa Florida, Outbound’s co-founders are seasoned executives who have experience building, launching and successfully exiting workflow automation platforms. Additionally we are backed by several of the largest VC firms in Tampa including Tampa Bay Ventures.
We are just getting started and this is your opportunity to get in early on the next potential Unicorn.
About the Role
As a Full Stack Designer (SWE III) with our product engineering team you will be responsible for designing and implementing the UX and UI for the Outbound.com platform based on the brand guidelines established by product marketing. This team is responsible for launching the Outbound.com marketplace as well as our workflow automation platform.
- 7 years of professional work experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment preferably a VC backed startup or other high-innovation, high speed experience.
- Ability to design and implement simple, reusable and performant solutions to complex interactions over deeply related and nested data structures.
- Familiarity with a rapid prototyping tool such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch (Figma Preferred)
- Design, implement a reusable component library in React that can be used by other developers to rapidly build additional pages and experiences
As a Full Stack Designer on the team you will contribute by:
- Being the go-to person for UX, UI, accessibility and other design related decisions.
- Being the go-to person for styling best practices. You should have an opinion on pre-processors and how css is written and organized in the project.
- Implementing a component library in react and Typescript that breaks down your designs into reusable pieces that other (less design focused) developers can use to implement high quality user experiences without a heavy design sprint.
- Designing and implementing core customer experiences around workflow building, document templating, data filtering and search, reporting and additional other experiences. We are building a platform from the ground up and this role will be the primary designer.
- Participate in product discovery by designing in house solutions or incorporating third party solutions that can accelerate our timelines such as MUI, Froala, etc.
- Maintain Storybook stories for the component library
- Contribute to high quality code by writing unit tests and complying with static code scanning quality metrics.
- Review PRs in Github and give feedback on design, styling and component usage and approve any design related changes. (Automated by Storybook)
This role will receive a competitive salary based on location, benefits and equity.
Note: Outbound benefit, compensation and equity programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Salary ranges from 120 - 150 depending on equity, experience and location