- Collaborate closely with the design team to prototype and implement new features in our VR web app.
- Develop and test content in a 3D space for both VR and flat-screen delivery.
- Create tools to facilitate workflow for non-technical team members.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the highest quality code and maintain coding standards.
- Work with backend developers, designers, and product managers to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Write and maintain internal documentation to help your team members understand the system architecture and your code.
- Experience with ThreeJS or similar WebGL frameworks.
- 2+ years experience in professional 3D game development.
- Familiarity with 3D rendering concepts.
- Experience with VR game development and interactions, and an understanding of what makes something fun or intuitive in VR.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Highly independent and a team player.
- Desire to use technical skills to help others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Job Compensation & Benefits: $120K - $140K/year, commensurate with previous experience.
Stock Options Unlimited PTO Healthcare, Dental, Vision
To be considered for this position, please send a resume to [email protected].
This position is fully remote with occasional travel requirements.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.