At Siena we are revolutionizing the customer service industry with the world’s first autonomous AI customer service agents. We are a remote-first startup that’s passionate about enabling machines to engage in delightful and empathic conversations. Siena is the first of its kind, designed to work out-of-the-box to interact with customers across all channels from a single platform.
If you’re excited about AI and the intersection of human-to-machine communications, and want to be part of a team who is driving innovation and making a real impact, then come join us in pushing the boundaries of AI and CX.
Some of our values
- Customer First: It’s not just about solving issues or closing deals. We’re in the business of understanding our customers so well that we can anticipate their needs and blow their minds.
- Straight Talk: Communication isn’t just a checkbox for us—it’s our operating system. We say what we mean, mean what we say, and have no hidden agendas or sugar-coating..
- Question & Disrupt: We do things that have never been done before—not for the sake of being different but for being radically better.
- Act with Agency: We don’t wait for permission or perfect conditions. We evaluate the situation, make our best call, and go for it.
- Raise the Bar: We’re not just meeting standards, we’re aiming for setting them.
- Fast & Fearless: We move quickly but thoughtfully, and view mistakes and failures as stepping stones, not setbacks.
- Driven by Curiosity, Fueled by Growth: We ask the questions no one else is asking, dive deep, and come out the other side better for it.
- Synergy Over Solo: We value collaboration over individual achievement. When we work together, we’re unstoppable. We’re not just co-workers; we’re co-creators.
The role & what you’ll be doing:
In the role of Senior Front End Engineer you will implement a performant and beautiful frontend: You are responsible for the implementation of new features built by our amazing design team in Figma.
- Setup frontend testing infrastructure: You bring your experience in frontend development to the table by setting up and improving our current frontend testing workflow.
- Write beautiful code: You document well and see the importance of testing. Due to your previous experience, you are able to break down tasks and execute them in an efficient way.
- You help anyone in the team succeed: You make effective and successful work possible by clear and honest communication in order to develop a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions.
Join the team if you:
- Have previous experience working as Frontend Engineer/Developer for at least 5 years.
- You are proficient with React.
- Have knowledge and experience using testing frameworks.
- Have attention to the details when implementing UI mockups made by our amazing design team.
- Have strong UX focus and an interest in developing great products.
- Have experience with building responsive, performant websites and products.
- Have experience using modern web development tooling and command-line interfaces (Git, npm, etc.)
Impress us even further:
- Knowledge of CI/CD and micro frontend architectures
- Experience building responsive SaaS web applications.
🏠 The flexibility to work from anywhere. Even if it’s just from the comfort of your own bed (because let’s face it, who doesn’t love a good WFH situation?)
🌞 Flexible working hours. Because who said you can’t design your day on your terms?
💸 Competitive salary and stock options. We offer highly competitive salaries and equity, because we’re building this together.
🌴 Unlimited PTO. With unlimited paid time off and a minimum of 15 days off per year, you’ll have plenty of time to explore the world (or just your couch).
📖 Growth stipend. An annual budget to continue learning and expanding your horizons. It’s like getting a raise without having to ask for it. We invest in you, so you can continue to invest in yourself.
At Siena, we’re not just looking for people who can do a job. We’re looking for people who want to break boundaries, create the future, and reshape industries. If that’s you, we look forward to your application.