We’re looking for a talented freelance Copywriter to join our digital design team. If you have experience creating content for digital experiences and you’re passionate, communicative, organized, and love working closely with a super-talented team, then this could be the role for you.
- 40 hours a week
- 8-10 week contract (2 months)
- Fully Remote (office in NYC)
- Create health content for a hospital system, ranging from emotionally impactful brand narrative to technical copy.
- Help users achieve goals through helpful, delightful, and effective UX copy.
- Write within a given brand voice and successfully extend core messaging into all the relevant touch points.
- Work closely with the content strategy to ensure all copy is aligned with the agreed messaging and tone of voice.
Background and skills
- Have a customer-centric approach.
- 3+ years as a professional UX or corporate communication copywriter with experience wireframing and writing copy to user journeys.
- Experiencing crafting copy aligned to CMS guidelines, SEO requirements, and other direction.
- Health sector experience is a plus.
About Hugo & Cat
We create digital products and experiences that give businesses a competitive edge. By putting customers at the heart of decision making, we move fast, unlock value and fuel sustainable growth. We’re a team of 120 people in New York, London and Manila, and we’re part of the IPG network.
It’s not our agency that delivers deeply impactful work. It’s our people. We’re an ambitious, diverse and sociable group of humans working together to create better experiences for our clients and their customers. So, we’d rather our new joiners stand out than simply fit in.
We’ve made the shift to a flexible working model where employees can split their time between the office and working remotely. We can discuss the details during the interview process.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and are committed to a fair and unbiased assessment of job applications. Once you join the team, we support you to realize your potential, regardless of age, origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical abilities or beliefs.