At Redwood Software we unleash human potential. We empower our customers with lights-out automation for their mission-critical business processes.
Redwood Software is the leader in full stack automation for mission-critical business processes. With the first SaaS-based composable automation platform specifically built for ERP, we believe in the transformative power of automation. Our unparalleled solutions empower organizations to orchestrate, manage and monitor their workflows across any application, service or server – in the cloud or on premise – with confidence and control.
One Team. One Redwood.
Make Your Own Weather
Obsess Over Customer Success
Work the Problem
Own the Outcome
Respect Each Other
The Financial Analyst position is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in building a strong financial foundation for a fast-growing company in Redwood’s FP&A organization. As a key financial advisor in the organization, this highly visible role provides financial guidance across the business to drive financial processes and provide hands-on financial and analytical support.
This individual will drive day-to-day financial operations activities, including revenue and opex analysis, forecasting, business analytics, identifying process improvements and cost efficiencies, performing variance analysis and other ad-hoc projects. This is a hands-on, in-depth analysis role intended to drive decisions to improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and become a trusted advisor to develop an in depth understanding of business drivers, costs and revenue.
- Provide support for the monthly budget vs actual analysis.
- Provide input to the annual operating plan and regular forecast process for both opex and top line.
- Maintain ARR schedules and provide insightful analysis of product retention rates, revenue runoff and other related metrics.
- Support business leaders with innovative financial analyses, and present compelling, data-driven insights to help the business make more informed decisions.
- Provide metrics and analytical tools that help manage and guide the business to improved operational and financial performance.
- Identify, build, and implement process improvements and tools.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Assist with the preparation of deliverables for the Board and company leadership, and external investor materials.
- 4+ years of work experience in financial planning & analysis in an Enterprise SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related field
- Strong financial and business modeling skills with experience building financial models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent project and time management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure within short time constraints and in a complex high growth organization.
- Possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and team-oriented mindset.
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to pivot and successfully adapt in a constantly changing environment.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!