Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
Who We’re Looking For
Yuga Labs is seeking an Executive Producer to bring several games to market. You will drive execution for multiple games at different stages of production, bring synergy to cross-functional teams, optimize resources, communicate with clarity and ensure top-notch quality. You enjoy internal process design, standing up reference materials to elevate stakeholder development, and elevate project management to new heights.
You will report to the Chief Gaming Officer.
- Guide game development for an engaging F2P mobile game, prioritizing player satisfaction.
- Manage daily team activities, ensuring deadlines and quality standards are consistently met.
- Translate development objectives into clear, actionable plans.
- Innovate strategies for the gaming product portfolio aligned with company goals.
- Foster transparent communication, delivering insightful project updates to stakeholders.
- 8+ years of managing cross functional teams
- Amazing team leadership experience, inspiring high performing teams.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of project management, software development methodologies and tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to motivate your teammates and influence without authority.
- Understanding of KPIs, including but not limited to MAU, DAU, ARPPU and conversion rates.
- Experience with internal development team; experience in managing distributed development is a plus.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to work on a computer screen and communicate virtually
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $180,000 to $225,000 in addition to equity and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range listed encompasses several levels. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and market demand. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, or benefits.
What We Offer
- 100% remote
- Localized comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly stipends for wellness, co-working, and mobile/internet service
- Flexible Time Off, localized paid holidays, & Winter Recess (December 24-January 1)
- A vibrant community of Employee Resource Groups (Women at Yuga, Blackchain3, Queer3)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Localized retirement plans