HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that protect enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 15 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive benefits and day-to-day culture in order for every human to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at HUMAN, your work focuses on Customer experience and adoption of our technology. You confidently share product and best practice information with our customers. Account managers must be proactive in driving new products through upsell/cross-sell and facilitating seamless renewals. You will invest in and develop key relationships with strategic accounts to ensure they receive the highest value from our products.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitating regular touchpoints with customers to gain key organizational and business insights into their experience with our products
- Continual analysis of customer portfolio for new opportunities to drive value partnering with our Service Delivery organization
- Attend product training conferences and support customer relationships
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers to indicate their priority to the company
- Develop referrals and new business opportunities through customers by networking and driving executive engagement
- Identify, prepare and execute sales strategies to increase customer adoption
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience carrying and executing a quota
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Extreme curiosity regarding the interests of our customers to the extent you are able to take feedback and provide it to internal stakeholders
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- College degree required
Life at HUMAN
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is. We are on a mission to safeguard the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together.
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in Tel Aviv, London, Victoria, San Mateo, Miami, and Virginia we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.