EverTrue is the leading advancement software that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions and non-profit organizations. EverTrue merged with ThankView in October 2021 in an effort led by Rubicon Technology Partners. We are a fun, smart, mission-driven team that is passionate about the work we do!
Our mission is to build relationships, inspire generosity, and improve lives. By connecting institutional data with dynamic insights from various integration partners, we provide education fundraising professionals with everything they need to engage alumni, raise support, and measure success. Today, hundreds of higher-education and K-12 institutions rely on EverTrue to better engage, identify, prioritize, and manage their fundraising prospects.
We are a remote-first, U.S.-based company supporting employees in over 30 states with our team striving to share knowledge, celebrate accomplishments, think creatively, and have fun along the way and across the U.S.
At EverTrue, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job posting. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
EverTrue is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion to enhance employee engagement, client satisfaction, and external partnerships/relationships. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be together. Diversity is not something we do, it’s who we are.
Who you are:
- (Required) You have at least 1+ years of experience as a direct manager.
- (Required) You have 5+ years of engineering experience, with advanced knowledge in solution integration/delivering, testing and interfacing with 3rd party technology partners.
- Proficiency with relational SQL/Snowflake and AWS tools such as Data Migration Service, S3, Glue, Glue DataBrew, Athena, Redshift, etc.
- Strong knowledge and development or scripting experience working with APIs, SDKs, and ETL processes.
- Experience with Blackbaud, Ellucian, and/or Salesforce CRMs is a plus.
- As a leader, you embrace our core values through being action oriented, kindly candid and humbly confident all while focusing on a positive customer experience.
- You are a strong technical leader with an aptitude for leading and building the best teams.
- You have strong analytical skills and are a creative thinker, willing and able to come up with solutions to diverse and complex problems.
- You enjoy working with, learning, and leveraging new technologies.
- As an added bonus, you are excited about the Education/Non-Profit Sector and/or have experience with Advancement or Fundraising.
What you’ll do:
- Lead multiple scrum teams with onshore & offshore contractors on each team to help drive and execute against projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product and design to create and foster empowered teams aimed towards aspirational business objectives.
- Build, maintain, and deliver continuous performance feedback for all direct reports
- Track key performance metrics that tie into larger organizational goals
- Work with a team of experienced frontend, backend, and mobile engineers
- Work closely with design to implement solutions that are easy to use, intuitive, and meet accessibility standards
- Utilize various tools, technologies, and frameworks while working with a skilled and creative team to craft, test, and support innovative solutions
- Promote quality through regular code reviews and writing appropriate tests
- Help identify and overcome technical or product opportunities
- Build solutions that are high availability and performant
- Create regular objectives for the team to achieve
Why you’ll love to join our team:
- We offer competitive compensation, a fun remote environment, and unique happiness and well-being benefits and perks - one of which allows you to take off on your birthday and donate to an organization of your choice!
- We offer a generous one-time stipend for your at-home office and access to a WeWork location wherever you reside
- We care about our employees’ work-life balance by offering discretionary time off, providing the last week of the year off, 12 holidays, 8 sick days, half-day summer Fridays, and an extra company-wide day off each month - over 50 paid days off to focus on you!
- We want to ensure that you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work!