Summary About 4Media
An Email and SMS Designer is focused on completing tasks assigned to them by Email and SMS Account Managers. This role requires the ability to create captivating Email and SMS campaigns, deliver visual messaging, and optimize email designs for optimal CTR and conversions. It is important for this person to stay on brand with each client by using the correct fonts, colors, and visuals provided by each client’s branding guidelines.
We’re a dedicated team of passionate leaders who have worked diligently to make 4Media one of the largest and strongest E-commerce Growth Agencies in the United States. We have approximately 100+ employees that consist of Strategists, Media Buyers, Customer Success Managers, Graphic Designers, Photographers and Videographers, Email Marketers, Copywriters, Developers, and so much more!
We believe that excellence begins with a team focused on the same goal – to make our clients happy by growing their businesses profitably and providing them with a world-class experience. We aim to achieve that by providing elaborate employee training, support for growth and learning during each team member’s employment, and cultivating happy company culture for every single employee. To us, enjoying your career is as important as excelling in it.
Talent and experience are important, but your commitment to improve, the standards you hold for yourself, and your determination to “get it done no matter what” are the traits we admire most.
- Creating compelling and high converting Email Marketing Campaigns
- Graphic Design
- Daily meetings with team members
- Understands the psychology of sales, marketing, and ecommerce
- Understand design fundamentals and layout
- Be able to find inspiration, bring creative ideas to the table, and adapt to current design trends
- Understands basic email strategy and technical tasks
- A/B test your designs
- Daily use of Klaviyo Email Marketing Platform (training will be provided)
- Be adaptable - you will be working with many ecommerce brands – therefore you will have to shift your branding on a day-to-day basis. For example, some days you will be working on a supplement brand for women, and the next day you may be working on a fitness apparel brand.
- Curate captivating and high converting email designs for our Ecommerce Clients
- Continue to improve your designs by reflecting on results (KPIs such as CTR) of previous campaigns
- Build a strong relationship with your team members
QUALIFICATIONS & THINGS WE’LL LOVE ABOUT YOU
- Graphic Design
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML coding is a plus
- Knowledge of Typography is a plus
- Holistic understanding of eCommerce
- Holistic understanding of Email and SMS Marketing or Ecommerce
- Klaviyo experience is preferred
- Postscript/Attentive experience is preferred
- Understanding the importance of branding
- Mindset & drive - we want you to hold yourself accountable to the highest standards or performance
- You are an amicable person who enjoys meeting new people and working collaboratively with them to accomplish a shared goal
- Proactive - you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation, instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you.
- Team player - you thrive in a team, ask for help when needed, and communicate obstacles before they happen/worsen.
- Communicates proactively