What is CornerUp?
CornerUp is a fast growing, venture backed, NYC-based marketplace startup providing corner stores and other small food retailers a one-stop-shop platform for discovering and purchasing inventory for their stores.
CornerUp’s mission is to enable these small businesses to compete with today’s large retailers by transforming the way in which they operate through technology and modernization, empowering independent retailers to do their best work and better serve their neighborhood communities.
Headquartered in NYC and backed by some of the world’s leading investors, CornerUp is more than a startup — we are a team focused on supporting our community through our small businesses. We’re looking to add like-minded individuals who are excited to make a beneficial impact within our space and to grow from a company that transformed the procurement side of small businesses to one that will set a new standard in all operations of small businesses.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a Catalog Manager to support our ever growing supplier base and product catalog. Reporting to the Head of Supply, you will be responsible for the development, management, and optimization of the CornerUp Marketplace product catalog to create the most compelling product experience for its customers, as well as the tools and processes needed to support. This includes working with our marketplace partners and cross-functional teams to ensure that our product data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to take ownership of their responsibilities and grow within an organization.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for maintaining accuracy and completeness of the CornerUp Marketplace product catalog
- Work with new marketplace partners to onboard and integrate their catalogs to ensure successful launch
- Evaluate current catalog structure, processes, and tools and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Sales and Ops to design and implement new tools and processes to enable efficient growth
- Recruit and manage off-shore team to upload and maintain product data in our Product Information Management system (VTEX)
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience in e-commerce catalog management
- Data and process driven, detail oriented
- Familiarity with API and FTP Connections, DTC and marketplace websites
- Strong relationship building and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of accountability and ownership
- Bias to action and enthusiasm for finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- Experience managing off-shore teams
- Local preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $65-85k
- Medical / Dental / Vision & Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Team Events