At Fleetio, we are building out our People Success function, and are seeking a dynamic Director, Talent Programs to join us. Our business teams continue to lead us through phenomenal growth and value with our customers. You will be responsible for strategizing, designing and implementing programs to ensure that our talent is well-positioned to excel on this exciting growth trajectory. 60% of our team is digital first, spread over 35 states and 3 countries- which makes this role even more unique. We are looking for your creativity, collaboration and expertise in a hybrid work environment to drive results-based leadership and professional development initiatives.
Fleetio (pronounced "flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5,000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and lead the implementation of the leadership and professional development roadmap at Fleetio, which includes a full suite of development experiences that combine learning modalities and focus on Experiences, Exposure and Education
- Conduct business needs assessments in partnership with our People Success Partners to identify and deliver on the needs of business stakeholders
- Build the talent pipeline and leadership bench through the design and roll-out of a mentorship program for hi-potential employees
- Develop and implement a foundational leadership program for new and front-line leaders to build a common leadership experience across Fleetio
- Define key performance metrics and track ROI of program offerings
- Create content where appropriate; identify, recommend and assess the effectiveness of contemporary content partners to ensure that skill development across all of Fleetio matches the pace at which the business moves
- Develop a tool-set for professional development that includes assessments and coaching frameworks to support managers and employees in amplifying the behaviors that support our values and business growth
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What’s in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated experience in learning and development at a tech/ SaaS organization, including 2-3 years leading the function
- BA/BS in learning/ org and talent development or related field, certifications in assessment tools and frameworks highly desired
- Experienced user of HR tech and digital platforms to enable implementation of programs at scale
- Strong, practical diagnostic skills to identify underlying business needs to direct appropriate selection of learning or coaching solution
- Highly collaborative in stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience in end-to-end design and implementation/facilitation of custom development and mentorship programs
- Experience with partnering to identify top talent within an organization and creating action paths based on performance and potential identification
- An experienced change leader who is comfortable working with all levels in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent project management skills, familiar with Google suite of products
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 13 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE