As the Director of Service Operations, you will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of our Managed Payroll service. In this role, you will ensure our business is well-coordinated, productive, and of sound quality, ultimately accelerating the development and long-term success of the company’s operations and our people.
• Establish and execute talent strategies maximizing service delivery.
• Recruit, lead, inspire and develop, contributing to the growth of our people and business.
• Continuously evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
• Leverage data and metrics to make recommendations and promote decision making.
• Influence the long-term trajectory of the business by effectively monitoring customer pain points, installing process improvements, assessing new technologies and driving key projects that result in improvement for our customers.
• Regularly evaluate the quality and effectiveness of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
• Maintain a proactive approach to complex customer escalations; build and own action plans, providing support to the team and customers accordingly.
• Ability to build trusted partnerships at all levels of the organization.
• Proven track record of process design and execution with the ability to approach problem solving from both an analytical and creative mindset.
• Excellent written and oral communication; experience with executive level presentations.
• Strong personal computer skills using Microsoft Office, Internet software, and human resources information system (HRIS) and applicant tracking system (ATS) applications
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic human resource functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, training and development.
Education and Experience:
• Maintain knowledge of labor legislation and any changes in employee insurance and tax regulations; ensures the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
• 5+ years of experience leading a payroll service organization during a high growth stage with the proven ability to coach, empower, and develop in both a direct and matrix leadership structure.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience in the fields of human capital management or managed services.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of leadership experience in a fast-paced environment preferred