HCX, the SaaS platform for investing in people, looking for a visionary Director of Growth Marketing to spearhead our customer acquisition, retention, and expansion efforts. As we launch with an aggressive growth trajectory, we are in search of a proactive, innovative, and seasoned growth marketing pro to amplify our narrative, engage our target markets in innovative ways, and evolve a platform experience that stands out in the global arena.
Reporting to the Chief Market Officer, you’ll be the architect of our growth strategy, melding analytical prowess with CRM campaign management and creative genius to skyrocket our market presence. You’ll champion the customer journey from initial awareness to loyal advocacy to referrals using product-led growth. You’ll optimize our digital footprint and deploy groundbreaking social and influencer strategies that resonate with new audiences from all walks of life.
You’ll must be able to apply best practices B2B to B2C social media marketing and have experience with fintech and/or two-sided marketplaces.
- Outline, orchestrate and execute growth strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Utilize lead scoring, behavioral science, and digital innovation to forge captivating customer experiences that drive user engagement and CLV.
- Propel customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through data-driven, customer-centric initiatives.
- Harness industry influencers, pundits, analysts and micro-influencers and their social media platforms to create, amplify and distribute human-centric content.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, aligning growth objectives with the company’s strategic goals.
- A visionary in growth marketing. You’re a hands-on player/coach with a solid track record of successful customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Adept in marketing automation, CRM, lifecycle marketing, referral, and affiliate programs for maximum impact.
- A maestro at crafting and executing GTM strategies that drive brand growth and customer engagement.
- Proficient with marketing technologies like Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, AI tools for copywriting, lead scoring and Canva.
- An organized and independent thinker who can lead teams, with a penchant for transforming data into actionable growth strategies.
- Content marketing experience - producing video and written content that creates awareness, attracts new users, and converts customers.
- A history of leading high-performance teams to exceed targets and achieve significant growth milestones.
- A minimum of 6+ years in CRM / lifecycle / growth / marketing or demand generation for a software or SaaS company.
- 3+ years of experience in fintech, online investing, lending, crowdfunding and/or financial services industries.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to convey complex strategies in an accessible manner.
- Must have startup or experience running marketing for a small business unit.
- B2C experience and demand generation for retail investors is huge plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or similar).
- United States
- Our team is based in California, Pacific Time Zone preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Competitive salary plus bonus based on company performance.
- Equity participation (stock options)
- Unlimited vacation and comprehensive health benefits.
- 401(k) with company match.
- A flexible and empowering work environment, with options for hybrid work arrangements.