A four-time Inc. 5000 company, TribalVision is a mid-market digital marketing agency with a unique differentiator in demand generation marketing services. The Company provides a true turnkey outsourced suite of marketing capabilities on a monthly retainer basis, including SEO/SEM, lead generation, PPC, social media marketing, marketing automation, asset development, and branding.
TribalVision evolves beyond the traditional marketing agency because we are responsible for implementing the marketing strategy we have written. This sense of ownership is critical to driving the results, revenue, and profitability that client strategies are designed to generate. We go beyond simply connecting clients with intangible ‘creative genius’-we emphasize actionable data and tangible results.
This role is flexible/hybrid. Individuals not local to Boston, MA or Warwick, RI may need to come into the office periodically for company and team meetings.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Director of Growth is responsible, first and foremost, for new client acquisition. He or she is also responsible for providing and achieving sales projections, building strong consultative relationships with prospects and customers, and effectively working as part of a growing Business Development team.
- Independently manage pipeline across customer sales cycle
- Develop a strong pipeline through a combination of inbound and outbound sources
- Qualify and score early stage prospects to ensure strong pipeline health
- Actively manage and nurture prospects to usher them efficiently along sales process
- Coordinate consultative discovery process to effectively match needs to solutions
- Lead proposal drafting process in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate scoping
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for pre-sales support as needed
- Successfully hand-off new customers to the service delivery teams, including providing all necessary information/data and ensuring no communication gaps
- Be available for ongoing customer support if requested from the service delivery teams
- Work as part of a growing Business Development team
- Deliver accurate, timely, and transparent forecasts as requested
- Attend and be engaged at all team and company meetings, including training, social events, & account inspections
- Responsible for accuracy of your data, notes, and activity; “if it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen”
- Leverage previous experience to support the development, documentation, implementation, adoption, and feedback loop of strategy and process improvements
- Attend networking events and conferences as requested
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Hold 10-15 prospect calls per week
- Hold 4+ self-generated discovery calls per week
- Add $25k+ MRR in pipeline per week
- Submit to prospects 5-7 proposals per week
- Close $25k per month of new MRR
- Close $150k per month of project revenue
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of sales experience (ideally with access to a large rolodex of potential opportunities).
- 3+ years of selling digital marketing services preferred
- Experience working in agency environment preferred
- Must have track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Extreme attention to detail when capturing requirements in statements of work
- Highly Proficient in Hubspot SalesHub CRM (logging activity, pulling reports, managing prospects)
- Autonomous and proactive in planning, maintaining and managing assigned tasks
- On-time delivery of quality work