Fully Remote Opportunity. Ideal Job for Marketer looking to grow and acquire both hard and soft-skills needed to grow in their career. Benefits include 401K, Health Insurance and PTO
ProperExpression has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Our ideal candidate is determined to build a career in marketing, preferably has a degree in marketing and at least some previous exposure to marketing through a job or a successful internship (1-3 years of experience).
ProperExpression is a boutique growth marketing agency focused on the B2B SaaS space. We work with some of the coolest tech organizations in the industry. We’re a young agency, but we’re growing quickly. Proper Expression has doubled in revenue over the past 2 years.
We support our clients through a suite of services including inbound marketing, SEO, content production, RevOps, and digital advertising. Our work culture is fast-paced, team-oriented, and, dare we say, fun. Clients love us for our thoughtful work that pushes boundaries as well as sales. This position is available remotely in the US, Canada and Mexico, though is expected to adhere to USA East Coast time.
We work hard, have a lot of fun together, and are growing fast. Join us on this exciting journey!
For this position, raw talent, work ethic, and ambition to grow and develop are more important than any direct work experience. That being said, the below criteria will be integral for your ultimate success on the job:
- Organized and process-driven. High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and stakeholders.
- Tech-Savvy: ability to learn and master how to use marketing software such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Client-facing personality, outgoing, and comfortable speaking to clients and superiors.
- Driven, self-starter personality.
- Eager to learn and constantly looking to improve.
Direct Experience (Preferred but Not Required):
- Experience with HubSpot’s Marketing Hub.
- Experience with Google’s marketing suite of products including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google My Business, Tag Manager, etc.
- Some Experience with WordPress or another CMS.
- Project management experience.
- Familiar with the principles of demand generation, digital advertising, SEO, and content marketing.
- Understanding of what B2B marketing entails.