Who We Are
VERSES is a cognitive computing company specializing in next-generation Artificial Intelligence modeled after natural systems and the design principles of the human brain and the human experience. We are a distributed, diverse and inclusive workforce that aspires to do our best work on important problems with exceptional people and we value:
AUDACITY, ASSERTIVENESS, ALIGNMENT, ACCOUNTABILITY, ABUNDANCE & AWESOMENESS.
We’re looking for trailblazers and problem solvers passionate about tackling complex global-scale challenges so if you’d like to help imagine a smarter world, come join us!
Make An Impact
VERSES AI seeks a highly skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to help lead our marketing team and drive our digital marketing efforts using data-driven insights.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the B2B SaaS industry, in both funnel and ABM models, demonstrating expertise in CRM/Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Social Media, Web Development and CMS.
This role configures and maintains our marketing tech stack and provides in-depth reporting and analysis using tools, including Google Analytics and Hubspot. Certification or a strong performance track record in these areas is required.
Essential Functions- a/k/a/ Your Mission
- Work with leadership on strategies to enhance brand and engagement
- Configure, maintain and optimize our marketing tech stack
- Utilize data interpretation and analytics to make informed marketing decisions
- Manage advanced email marketing campaigns using Hubspot
- Create and optimize paid advertising campaigns
- Develop and execute social media campaigns
- Implement and lead account-based marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive demand-generation initiatives
- Prepare and present timely reports on campaign performance using quantitative data
- Identify trends and opportunities that positively contribute to the success of our growth
- 5-10 years of experience in a digital marketing
- Experience managing lead generation platforms such as Demandbase, 6sense, and DemandScience
- Marketing certifications in HubSpot, GA4, Google Ad, and social media
Great to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong familiarity with current digital trends
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and consistent
- Solid analytical skills and a high level of creativity
Aside from being a culture of highly engaged, really smart, collegial and energized people, VERSES offers:
- Global virtual work environment (although some positions may need to operate within specific time zones)
- 100% Company paid medical, dental & vision benefits
- Financial and Mental Health wellness programs
- Paid time off includes: responsible time off policy (RTO), sick time complying with all State and Federal guidelines, and of course... Company recognized Holidays!!
- Vested interest in developing and growing our people
- Generous total rewards package which includes equitable base pay, potential for bonuses, equities.
Remote - USA & Canada
Starting at $125,000