SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps, our customers have processed over $4 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry’s evolution.
We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want, and Bias to Act; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
SingleOps’s culture and growth has been recognized with multiple awards, it’s a great time to join!
- Inc. 5000: #97 of 2023 Southeast Regional America’s Fastest Growing Companies. (Our second year in a row!)
- #12 of Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work: Top 50 start-ups in Atlanta
- Inc Magazine’s 2023 Best Places to Work
- Inc 5000 (America’s fastest-growing private companies)- recognized in 2022 and 2021
The reason behind the role..
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to our Chief Growth Officer, developing and executing on both paid and organic digital marketing strategies to fuel customer acquisition. You are the“tip of the spear” for the majority of marketing-driven pipeline generation and will own that KPI for all of our online channels. You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and the broader Growth team to increase awareness and adoption of our solutions while driving revenue growth throughout the customer journey with an emphasis on new customer acquisition driven by multi-channel marketing campaigns.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, pays keen attention to detail, has excellent communication and organization skills, and can handle many projects simultaneously. We are looking for someone who can be creative, strategic, work collaboratively, problem-solve, and move quickly.
- Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel growth programs to drive brand awareness, pipeline generation, and new bookings for SingleOps.
- Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
- Design, plan, launch, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels to reach target market segments and generate high quality pipeline
- Partner with Sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Partner with Product Marketing to implement (and continuously test and improve) engaging and effective messaging in our campaigns
- Own the funnel and optimize our online experience from paid ads, to the website, to lead capture
- Optimize targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Report and communicate metrics and KPIs from campaign initiatives, as well as insights gleaned from testing new media channels, content formats, and audience targeting.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of experience planning, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing programs that drive revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Prior experience in B2B marketing specifically within the SMB space
- Deep experience running brand awareness, paid search, paid social, lead generation, SEO programs
- Demonstrated experience generating pipeline in partnership with an inside sales team
- Understand the difference between demand generation and capture strategies and be able to educate internally such that we’re investing appropriately in future demand
- Ability to think strategically and work effectively across the business
- Demonstrated ability to meet ambitious targets
The base salary range for this role is $120,000 to $130,000, and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. SingleOps complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have great health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan, and 70% for dependents. For dental and vision insurance we pay 100% for employee premiums, and 70% for dependents.
- We also offer additional options for HSA (with employer contribution!), FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Company Equity for all employees
- A fantastic work-life balance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, 8 paid company holidays (US employees)
- 10 standard statutory holidays in (British Columbia)
- Unlimited PTO picks up after statutory time is taken (British Columbia)
- SingleOps shuts down for a holiday break from Dec 24- Jan 01. (US & Canada employees