he WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing all-inclusive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the Digital Growth Marketing Manager is a key part of the Marketing Team. This role brings a quantitative mindset to our marketing operations, enabling us to make informed data-driven decisions to continually improve performance.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan, build, and oversee SEM/PPC campaigns through Google Search and Bing
- Drive upper and lower funnel results through social media advertising, demonstrating the aptitude to target seniors and show them relevant, captivating creative that inspires action
- Direct Omnichannel campaign spend, ensuring that campaigns stay within budget and exceed CAC goals
- Build reports to measure campaign effectiveness and inform optimizations
- Spearhead website development and a landing page testing plan to aid demand generation
- Develop an SEO strategy and implement on-site and off-site adjustments to improve search engine ranking positions
- Evaluate all WelbeHealth’s current consumer acquisition paths and identify areas for improvement and growth, quickly capitalizing on low-hanging fruit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, relevant professional experience may be substituted
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Ad Center (Google Paid search certification is a strong plus)
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising best practices, and some experience handling paid social ads directly
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar Enterprise Marketing automation platform strongly preferred
- Familiarity with SFDC CRM and building Salesforce reports to tie campaign tactics to ROI
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your marketing expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we’re committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.