Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
About This Role
As an entry-level Design professional you will assists in the definition of the architecture and technology needs of the organization based on new and emerging technologies and establishes priorities and strategies consistent with business goals and economic viability.
- Defines and describes the experience of a product across touch-points and channels.
- Assists in establishing a holistic understanding of the culture, customer, and conditions surrounding the creation of a product or service.
- Assists with building a deep understanding of audiences through designing and facilitating research across all stages of the product development life-cycle.
- Assists in creating interaction and visual design paradigms to make user experiences intuitive and consistent.
- Optimizes the performance of new and existing features through usability testing, prototyping, and iteration. Assists with the development of detailed design artifacts to align the product team, such as journey maps, user flows, personas, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative structure.
- High motivation to make an impact and join an ambitious team.
- Ability to explain design choices with strategic rationale.
- Desire to learn and experience various aspects of design.