We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting-edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games, and crypto from Riot Games, Epic Games, Insomniac, Blizzard, EA, and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a small, fully remote team to work on backend infrastructure for an exciting Multiplayer Action RPG title as well as our marketplace infrastructure. In this role, you would work on game-supporting services and features as well as web facing products interacting with users directly. Our stack includes Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service, Terraform, Node.js, Typescript, MongoDB, React, PostgreSQL, and C++ among others. You would be working with the game and backend engineering teams to architect and maintain stable, reliable, and scalable backend infrastructure.
- Work closely with Lead to provide services that enhance user experience for the development team and end-users
- Assist with building operational infrastructure to support games and marketplace products for Big Time Studios
- Assist with delivery, scalability, and reliability of our backend infrastructure
- Monitoring the performance of systems and applications to ensure optimal operation
- Collaborate with Lead and the engineering team to ensure we are building safe, secure, and reliable products
- Implement highly available and reliable systems under Lead’s direction
- Proven experience with Linux, Docker, and cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience setting up and maintaining both traditional and NoSQL database infrastructure, including Postgres, MongoDB, Redis and DocumentDB
- Ability to be on-call during evenings and weekends when required
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with Game Development
- Proficiency with Linux environments
- Proficiency with Typescript/Node.js
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Redis, Jenkins. etc.
- Experience with game server hosting
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD
- Unlimited PTO
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential