Do you have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for your team and customers? Are you accountable, self-motivated, and always driven to do better? Are you meticulous and business-focused? If so, we are seeking a talented and passionate DevOps Lead to join our team.
The DevOps Lead will be responsible for driving state-of-the-art automation and providing DevOps process leadership across the organization. You will act as a thought leader for development and operations tooling and processes, including creating, configure, and maintaining the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of the business’s sites and software. Come be a part of creating a culture of innovation, delivering first-in-class products!
The DevOps and Automation Lead will enable the business’s software engineering teams to build, test, and promote code effectively by providing DevOps pipeline best practices and corporate guidelines for tools and automated workflow capabilities. Lead the design and implementation of real-time monitoring systems of these sites/software. Promote, document, and implement systems infrastructure best practices, building tools that allow the department to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software. Work hand-in-hand with the front-end and back-end engineering teams in all technical operations and work to reduce or eliminate repetitive or manual tasks, improving health and performance issues .
- Experience in automation, configuration, and application performance management tools such as MS Azure DevOps.
- Experience in major cloud platforms, primarily AWS and Azure. AWS Certifications a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in a DevOps capacity within a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment.
- Experience in CI/CD for scalable multi-tenant SaaS products in the cloud.
- Hands-on experience ideally with EKS, K3S and tools like Keda, ArgoCD, S3, Azure Build Pipelines, code and container security scanning. Pen testing concepts and experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to coach and guide an international team
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, including balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
Repario is an international, end-to-end eDiscovery service provider founded in 2023. Established via the merger of five established eDiscovery companies, each bringing their own expertise and specialty areas to our consolidated practice, Repario offers a comprehensive suite of services unmatched elsewhere in the industry. We provide expert digital forensics, incident response, and eDiscovery solutions focused primarily on the legal sector. We are a growing, entrepreneurial company seeking top-tier talent to help us provide exceptional value to our existing clients, while assisting in growing our market share and geographic footprint. We prioritize accuracy, security and timely delivery and are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service and support.