As a Delivery Manager, you will be the first point of contact for selected customers ensuring a solid project plan and project management to deliver the defined outcomes. You conduct face to face customer meetings and calls on a regular basis with customer and internal stakeholders to drive proactive initiatives, support and problem solving to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We are looking for an individual with 2-4 years of experience in project management and familiarity with IT-related concepts and processes. This individual will be required to work closely with members of the Beekeeper Customer Success team, customer teams and partners.
- Develop, review and implement tailored project plans for the designated customers in order to deliver a successful project implementation
- Exercise a degree of influence with customers to help them make decisions
- Conduct face to face customer meetings and calls on a regular basis with customers and internal stakeholders to drive proactive initiatives and ensure strong adoption
- Coordinate with internal Beekeeper teams to ensure timely delivery, mitigate risks and manage expectations towards the customers
- Coordinate activities with implementation partners to ensure project delivery
- Ensure customer satisfaction with project progress, goals, and outcomes
What we look for in you
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience as Project Lead / Technical Lead / Project Manager, ideally in SaaS
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Comfortable working in multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven customer management skills/experience and effectiveness
- Being decisive and confident in fulfilling customer requirements in order to delight customers or overcome time constraints/deadlines
- Highly organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of working with enterprise customers
- Experience with full lifecycle SaaS implementation and deployment on a global scale
- Experience in delivering integration project
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Good understanding of APIs and solution architecture
What we offer you
- Work with our largest customers.
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build.
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure.
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution.
- A competitive salary.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities.
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50% coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching.
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement up to 50 USD/month.
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave and 8 week paternity leave
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The base range for this position’s level is between $70,000 and $85,500.
*For New York and California residents: The base range for this position’s level is between $76,000 and $100,000.
Our total compensation consists of base salary (depending on education, experience, knowledge, skills, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data), stock options plus several additional benefit coverage including learning and development fund, Home Office Set-up reimbursement and the rest of the benefits you can see here.