Join our team as a Senior Data Engineer (DBA) where you’ll be at the forefront of providing operational database services, ensuring seamless performance and resolution of incidents. As the subject matter expert for SQL and Oracle databases, you’ll lead general operational tasks, contribute to project support and development, conduct performance tuning, and contribute to architectural enhancements. Your 8-12 years of experience, including 3+ years in supervisory roles, will be pivotal in delivering strategic solutions to new and recurring challenges. Embrace the opportunity to shape our database landscape and work during US standard hours to make a lasting impact.
- The MS SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) will largely be responsible for providing operational
- database services to the organization. Primary responsibilities would include owning, tracking and
- resolving database related incidents and requests, fulfilling requests and resolving incidents, reviewing
- service related items such as database backups, maintenance jobs, replication, and monitoring on a daily
- basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved. Respond to database related alerts and
- escalations and working with infrastructure and application teams to define strategic solutions to new
- and recurring problems.
- • SME for SQL and Oracle DBs
- • General ops tickets
- • Project work/support
- • Design/engineering
Nice to have
- • Performance Tuning
- • Architecture
English: C1 Advanced