Our all-star data science and analytics team at doola is seeking a passionate, empathetic, and hungry individual to scale our data-driven approach within doola.
This is an exciting role as you’ll be responsible for helping our early-stage marketing, product, and growth teams create data-informed decisions at a fast-growing startup on a mission to help 1B founders turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
From analyzing and presenting TOF (top of funnel) traffic metrics to deep analysis on customer journeys and user behavior, you’ll have an immense influence on how we approach marketing and product at doola.
This individual should thrive in the opportunity to provide solutions for questions challenging our growth, product, and marketing teams.
What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of how our data is structured and transform raw information into visualizations and insights that empower our marketing and growth teams to make effective decisions
- Partner with growth and marketing teams on full customer journey analysis and use predictive analyses to set priorities and tests that improve overall user experiences, retention, and revenue
- Analyze historical data, identify trends, and support decision-making and prioritization
- Work with marketing on attribution modeling and create dashboards that give insight into campaign performances
- Create, manage, and maintain a repository of reports and dashboards
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency in current processes
- Define technical implementations and improvements to our marketing analytics stack to ensure accurate and scalable data tracking
- Take responsibility for analytical projects from intake and ideation to completion in collaboration with marketing, growth, & engineering teams
Who you are
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in a marketing, product, or growth analytics role, ideally in a high-growth startup environment
- Comfortable applying and explaining statistical concepts
- Have great project management skills and can keep up with multiple internal relationships
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and creating a path forward for the future of analytics at doola
- Feel strong about doola’s mission to empower businesses across the globe
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and business intelligence tools (e.g., Google Analytics and BigQuery, Search Console, Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, PostHog, Advertising platforms, Heap, CRMs, etc.)
- Are an expert in SQL and Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Cognos
- Experience working at a marketing agency (or in-house at a fast-growing startup)
- Experience with Python/SQL for reports, visualizations, and reports in HexTech
- Experience with Data Studio for creating company/department dashboards