Looking for varied and interesting work, working with a fun team in a fantastic environment? Join us at Clario as Data Manager in our growing Data Management team. Our Data Manager is the primary contact for all data-related study issues for both internal and external teams, so strong client-facing skills will be important to your success.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Does Data speak to you? Are you captivated with the many insights that Data can bring to business decisions? If so, consider joining Clario as a Data Manager and be responsible for ensuring the highest quality data is obtained, processed and reported to our Clinical Trial/Study Sponsors! In the DM role, you will also help define the methods and tools Clario uses to provide these services.
Our Data Manager is the primary contact for all data-related study issues for both internal and external teams, so strong client-facing skills will be important to your success.
In this role you will:
- Serve as the primary internal and Sponsor contact for Data Management questions, issues, or concerns including, but not limited to Data collection, Data cleaning, Data delivery, Data reconciliation, Database lock and Data Management activity timelines
- Define the Data Management Plan (DMP), in collaboration with study Sponsors to define study requirements and Query guidelines.
- Work with internal teams on study setup requirements such as demographic collection and visit schedule requirements. Maintain good communications with related teams
- Lead the development, review, and finalization of data transfer requirements
- Serve as primary point of contact for query escalation and resolution
- Maintain Data Management Files and prepare study database for archiving for Sponsors and sites
- Lead status meetings with Sponsor/CRO and internal teams and otherwise communicate project status clearly with Sponsors and Project Management
- Contribute to continuous process improvement including workflow efficiencies and associated workflow documentation
- Lead in CAPA issues related to study-specific data management activities
- Process at least one routine data run per assigned study per quarter and perform all sample, complete and final data sends
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting by providing metrics as required
Our ideal candidate will offer
- BS/BA Degree (in the Life Sciences, Business or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years Data Management or related experience preferably in a clinical research position.
- Strong client-facing skills/experience are critical to success in this role. Formal project management experience strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CDISC standards needed. Previous SAS or SQL exposure or experience strongly preferred
- CCDM certification very helpful/preferred
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.