Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure that individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs. Non-optimized medication therapy results in more than $528 billion of waste, avoidable harm and hospitalizations each year. Arine solves these issues through our software platform, combining data science and clinical expertise to develop personalized care plans for patients and their care teams. Arine is committed to improving the lives of patients. Backed by leading healthcare investors and collaborating with top healthcare organizations, we provide and facilitate clinical interventions that lead to significant health improvements for patients.
Arine is redefining what excellent healthcare looks like by tackling one of the greatest drivers of costs in the US healthcare system - inappropriate use of medicines. Arine’s Medication Intelligence Platform uses AI and machine learning to introduce a patient-centric view to managing medications, helping address the $528B in associated costs and deliver better outcomes for all. We have experienced dramatic growth since our founding, partnering with leading healthcare payers and now managing 18 million lives.
This position offers a fast-paced environment with a strong team of diverse technologists that are central in building Arine’s data platform. You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the infrastructure and delivery of our core enterprise data offerings.
Are You a Good Fit?:
The Data Engineering Manager will lead Arine’s data engineering teams consisting of engineers and data analysts, and will be responsible for various data needs across Arine’s data management and integration platform. This position reports to the VP of Engineering and will work in close collaboration with technical stakeholders to optimize processes to ingest large enterprise healthcare datasets and build novel healthcare analytics.
Why is Arine a Great Place to Work?:
Market Opportunity - Arine is backed by leading healthcare investors and was founded to tackle one of the largest healthcare problems today. Non-optimized medications therapies which cost the US 275,000 lives and $528 billion annually.
Dramatic Growth - Arine is managing more than 18 million lives across prominent health plans after only 4 years in the market.
Outstanding Team and Culture - Our shared mission unites and motivates us to do our best work. We have a relentless passion and commitment to the innovation required to be the market leader in medication intelligence.
Making a Proven Difference in Healthcare - We are saving patient lives, and enabling individuals to experience improved health outcomes, including significant reductions in hospitalizations and cost of care.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Manage teams of data engineers and data analysts
- Responsible for delivering ETL pipelines for each client launch on time and with high quality
- Provide expert guidance to the teams regarding healthcare claims data
- Coordinate with and provide clear communications to clients and internal stakeholders (i.e. Implementation team, Client Success team, Sales team regarding data ingestion from clients)
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- 5+ years of professional experience leading a successful data engineering team in a healthcare organization
- Proven track records of building a team and delivering quality of work on time
- Expert knowledge of healthcare claims data
- Technical experience including SQL and Snowflake in cloud computing environment (preferably AWS)
- Technical experience including Python and Data Visualization (e.g. Quicksight, Tableau, etc.)
Joining Arine offers you a dynamic role and the opportunity to contribute to the company’s growth and shape its future. You’ll have unparalleled learning and growth prospects, collaborating closely with experienced Clinicians, Engineers, Software Architects, and Digital Health Entrepreneurs.