About The Role
Betterworks is excited to hire a dedicated Data Analyst to focus on collecting, managing, and analyzing data for the purpose of influencing our go-to-market strategy. Working with Revenue Operations, Sales, and Marketing, the Senior Data Analyst will provide insight and actionable intelligence toward Prioritizing Investments and evolving our GTM strategies. Example focus areas include TAM and Territory Planning, ICP Validation, competitor analysis, and prospect intent.
- Organize data in a way that can be used and analyzed efficiently across markets and stakeholders
- Analyze/interpret this data to extract business value
- Drive conversations with capability owners to define metrics and KPIs
- Clear Communication of your findings to the stakeholders
- Collaborating with teams to review the core CRM system to streamline data capture requirements for GTM, apply input standards, and automate where possible
- Work with 3rd party data to integrate, append, and enhance the quality of our data and analysis.
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred) with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Proven experience as a sales or marketing analyst
- Data Science, or equivalent approach to data analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM systems, process, and reporting tools such as a Tableau, Excel, or equivalent
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
What We All Do
All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
All employees are responsible for handling data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
All employees have a responsibility for reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
Curious About Betterworks?
Betterworks closes the loop between people, strategy, and results, enabling organizations to align even their most sprawling, dynamic teams. Industry leaders such as Intuit, Freddie Mac, Asurion, Udemy, Vertiv, HCSC, and the University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to accelerate strategic growth by supporting transparent goal-setting, enabling continuous performance, and gleaning real-time employee engagement insights.
Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins and Emergence Capital. John Doerr, iconic investor, OKR pioneer, and author of New York Times Best Seller "Measure What Matters," is a board member, and Josh Bersin, global HR thought leader, serves as an advisor.
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
»Health Benefits. Employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Employer paid life, long-term disability, and short-term disability insurance
»Rest and Relaxation. Spring and summer second Fridays off (March-August), end-of-year shutdown, flexible PTO policy
»Family and Parenting. One hour/day calendar blocks for personal time, 12 weeks of paid parental leave
»Learning and Development. Free courses from top learning and upskilling platforms to support both your career goals and personal passions
»Discounts and Perks. Discounts on health & wellness, travel, television, internet & cell phone, entertainment, and more. Reimbursements for work-from-home setup and internet
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to understand better the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.