“What will customers buy?” is the crucial question underlying all commercial decisions in all companies. Buynomics has developed Virtual Customer technology, which answers this question 100x faster and more precisely than every other solution. This will end the common practice of gut feeling and Excels. Our goal is to enable companies to make data-driven, transparent, and customer-centric commercial decisions. For that, we build the operating system for commercial decisions that provides companies with a single source of truth to answer all their market-facing questions including pricing, product offers, and promotions.
Buynomics is the next-generation SaaS company in pricing and product optimization. It employs large-scale simulation technologies to digitize customers and predict their purchase behavior - in any environment. Our clients use Buynomics to make data-driven decisions about their current and new products, overall portfolio structure, pricing, promotions, trade terms, and more!
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Value Specialist, you will take the lead in managing a portfolio of multinational corporations, forging strong partnerships to drive product adoption and ensure the success of our Buynomics solution for clients. Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and ensure their success with Buynomics application.
- Onboard new customers to the Buynomics platform and guide them through the implementation process (conduct onboarding sessions, tool training workshops, sparring sessions on strategic matters).
- Educate customers on product usage, process integration, and best practices for revenue growth optimization.
- Develop & draft strategic client plan for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to expand product usage across users, departments, and business units.
- Act as the primary point of contact for existing customers during onboarding and throughout the ongoing relationship.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with internal teams to initiate efforts for further product enhancements.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as Solution Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, on data and upsell-specific topics – and drive customer success initiatives across teams.
What you’ll need:
- Completed master’s degree in the field of economics, business & management, engineering, or a related area from a leading university.
- 0.5 to 2 years of working experience in consulting, customer success, revenue growth management (RGM), or related high-performance environments.
- A problem-solving mindset with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong project management, self-management, and stakeholder alignment skills.
- Proficiency in PPT and Excel, with a knack for working with quantitative data.
- Outstanding communication skills and a passion for client interaction.
- Eagerness to learn and make an impact from day one.
- English language proficiency is required (German language proficiency is a plus).
What we offer:
- An international and diverse work environment.
- A hybrid work model combining in-office and remote work flexibly.
- Full onboarding support to help you excel in your role.
- A flat organizational structure that encourages collaboration and growth.
- Opportunities to enhance your skills with our employee development & education budget.
- Culture, integration, health, and fitness benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
Buynomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.