OpenText is a global leader in information management, where innovation, creativity, and collaboration are the key components of our corporate culture. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to partner with the most highly regarded companies in the world, tackle complex issues, and contribute to projects that shape the future of digital transformation.
The OpenText Customer Success Management team is responsible for the delivery of Strategic Success Management throughout the Customers’ cloud journey from post-sales to value realization to renewal.
We’re looking for an experienced, strategic and customer-focused Customer Success Manager to ensure that our Cloud Customers are getting the maximum value from the OpenText solution by delivering services with the goal of retention and growth. As a key member of the Customer Success team and reporting into the Cloud Renewals, this role effectively navigates all levels of the customer organization to maintain alignment and drive objectives forward to successful renewal. #LI-Remote
Customer Success Manager will serve as an internal advocate for your customers, representing their challenges to leadership and foster a culture of high performance and Customer focus and will regularly set goals and priorities that clearly align to the Customers desired business outcomes and long-term success. Besides proactively sharing success best practises and promoting collaboration, a strong ability to influence at all levels of business is very welcome.
- Selling the value of the Customer Success partnership across all levels of the Customer and OpenText to ensure organizational alignment.
- Managing 6-10 large strategic enterprise cloud customers and proactively nurture the customers to referenceable and successful renewal.
- Executing activities in the Joint Success Plan using our Customer Success Framework and best practices, monitor delivery projects to ensure success, help mitigate risks and facilitate decision making.
- Delivering outcome-driven Success Workshops and conducting regular engagement with Customer Business owners, change managers and end users to obtain success data and identify areas where the use of OpenText is adding value to the business.
- Preparing and conducting monthly success plan reviews, governance forums and quarterly business success reviews to curate executive level scorecards and success metric reporting.
- Assisting customers in the adoption of new OpenText capabilities and collect feedback on any barriers or opportunities to align customer needs with OpenText product strategy.
- Documenting business vision, goals and success metrics into a Joint Success Plan and establish a Success Program governance model to track outcomes.
- Nurture a reference and managed customer through successful full renewal.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Business Planning and Strategic Program Management: has significant experience running large scale enterprise-wide transformation Customer programs and familiar with Business Analysis and Project Management methodologies.
- University or Bachelor’s degree; Advanced University or MBA a plus.
- Experience with large ERP, Test Management and Service Management deployments with technical background.
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage
- Strong English verbal and written skills required.
- Familiarity with CRM software and customer success tools preferred
- Experience working with global cross functional teams
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong experience in customer ownership roles (customer success, consulting, sales, account management).
- 5-7 years of experience in working with large enterprise organizations and a proven track record of measurably impacting your customers results.