Interact provides enterprise-grade intranet software that connects over three million employees to leading global names like Levi’s, Domino’s, Teva Pharmaceuticals, and Technicolor.
Our team of customer-focused problem solvers are passionate about helping organizations to communicate better. We do this together by constantly working to improve every service and product we offer. With offices in New York, Tulsa, and Manchester, we operate across North America, EMEA, and Australia.
Click on any of our vacancies and you’ll see one thing in common – they all begin with this message. Why? Because at Interact we treat everyone with the same respect and honesty. Whether you’re a developer fresh out of college or a seasoned salesperson, we live the motto that we uphold for our customers: our people are our most valuable assets.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in the US – ideally based in ET or CT time zones but we are open to US-wide.
A little about you...
- You will have great experience in Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS organization
- You will be enthusiastic, a natural at providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Possess a can-do attitude with a bias towards problem-solving and experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- You will deftly build trusted relationships with customers
- You will have an attention to detail and meticulous time-management Confident and engaging story teller who motivates, informs and excites people within group settings (able to tell success “stories”)
- You will have an ability to ask smart questions and listen well - for both the literal answers and the motivations / ambitions / fears that underpin them
- You will have a very strong written and oral communication skills that enable crisp decision making and execution by your Success and customer teams
- You will have a discipline to manage, organize and constantly re-prioritize many, many open tasks - comfort with an Inbox that’s rarely at 0
- You will hold a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
About the role...
- Understand customer health by leveraging the Customer Success Platform to analyze relevant data and interactions
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs, and communicate new features and functionality of the product on a regular basis
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Manage all post-launch activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for value-measurement, change management and adoption programs
- Increase Customer Retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes (including on-site & online meetings)
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making our product a part of each customer’s core tech stack
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer adoption and Interact proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- Please note that this role will require travel US-wide
- 25 Holidays/PTO (with the option to buy and sell additional days)
- 401K contributions after 3 months service
- Company healthcare plans or 3rd party reimbursement
- Voluntary Dental, Vision and Life Cover
- Flexible Saving Account
- Employee Discount and Reward Program
- Reimbursement for use of personal mobile phone
About Interact Software
Interact is an enterprise intranet software company serving over 1,000 customers and millions of employees.
Our mission is to inform and connect every organization’s greatest asset: its people.
For more than 15 years, Interact has worked with organizations like Levi’s, Sony PlayStation, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Domino’s to delivering outstanding intranet experiences.
Interact has offices in New York, Tulsa, and Manchester and operates across the whole of the US and Canada, EMEA, and Australia.