Nacelle is a composable commerce platform provider that allows brands and retailers to easily syndicate commerce and content data to multiple heads, endpoints and channels by transforming, storing and reindexing data in real-time. With Nacelle, companies can future-proof their business by composing the commerce stack they want — giving them the agility needed to build unique and dynamic shopping experiences, while optimizing business operations for growth. Nacelle is a venture-backed company with over $75 million raised from institutional investors including Tiger Global, Index Ventures and iNovia. For more information, go to nacelle.com
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Engineer to (CSE) to join as a member of the Customer Success Engineering team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing our customers with best-in-class technical support that enables our customers to focus on what they do best. You’ll work directly with customers and systems integrators via Slack, ticket, and phone to troubleshoot and resolve their toughest technical challenges.
As a member of the Customer Success Engineering team, you’ll also help to build our internal and public-facing documentation, develop and refine workflows and automation for our team, and have a direct impact on both the customer experience and customer journey at Nacelle.
This role will report directly to the VP of Customer Experience and will work closely with the larger Customer Success, Solutions Architecture, Product, and Engineering teams.
In this role you will:
- Troubleshooting and debugging platform and customer-facing issues via Slack, ticket, phone, and/or Zoom
- Advocating internally on behalf of the customer for improvements to our platform and products
- Working across multiple engineering teams to locate issues
- Serving as a Point of Contact (POC) for incidents and escalations; ensuring customer awareness of critical information and timelines
- Creating and contributing to technical and non-technical documentation that will enable both our customers and our teams to self-serve
- Developing, improving, and refining automation, workflows, and processes that will improve the efficiency of our teams and enable them to better support our customers
- Building new and improving upon existing relationships with cross-functional teams
- Contributing to organizational and team-level goals
We would love to hear from you if:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two (2) years prior experience in a Customer Support or Customer Success role
- Self-motivated with the ability to determine priority both independently and as a part of a team with minimal oversight in a highly autonomous environment
- Experience working with technical and non-technical customers; capable of “reading the room” and adapting your communication style to match
- Proactive learner; willing to develop skills in JAMStack technologies such as React and Vue
We’d be really excited if you have:
- Familiarity with JAMStack frameworks such as Nuxt and Next
- Experience building and supporting front-end web applications
- Knowledge of and experience working in the ecommerce industry
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Robust benefits packages which include medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, as well as employer-paid life insurance, and short/long-term disability
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Unlimited Mental Health Teledoc appointments
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick days
- Monthly wifi stipend
- Home office setup budget
Nacelle is committed to paying fairly and competitively which is why we partner with a salary and equity database company to ensure we are aligned with market rates. To benchmark salaries, it’s based on the individual’s level of experience and cost of living and we are able to use data from comparable venture-backed startups (over 3,000 across the US). The salary estimate for this position is a base $85,000 - $100,000 plus a variable compensation element, actual offer compensation will be determined on the candidate’s location, skills, and years of experience.
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle’s Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.