The Customer Success Advisor will be responsible for managing the relationship and success of Uptime’s portfolio of clients in order to enable, grow and increase adoption of existing and future potential customers. The CSA will be the primary point of contact for clients and will work closely with clients to ensure they receive maximum value from the Uptime.com services.
This role will have a sales focus and will require the CSA to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities also known also as value & adoption opportunities across the current business. The CSA will engage with existing customers and new leads to sell and grow the Uptime.com platform. They will build positive, trusted relationships with key team members in our customers’ businesses and build trust with decision makers within the lines of business. The CSA should become natural at enabling customers to realize the value from their Uptime.com investment while providing opportunities to expand consumption, subscription terms and conversions from monthly to yearly subscriptions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Drive reachout program to trial customers that are part of free trial; partnering with other members of the organization.
- Engage potential conversion customers that are using competitor offerings, products and services.
- Understand customers’ business goals, priorities, and challenges and identify ways to help them achieve their goals and success.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the customer base and work with the wider team to close these deals and opportunities.
- Ensure client retention and minimize churn as applicable, especially top customers/logos.
- Conduct regular business reviews with top customers to review performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure clients are getting the most out of the Uptime’s products and services.
- Act as a customer advocate, providing feedback to internal teams on customer needs and pain points.
- Partner with the Marketing and Product team to improve customer onboarding, training and enable faster time to value.
- Own the activation process for our customers.
- Participate in high priority customer calls to build trust in our brand and product.
- Own customer engagement by managing and reporting on account health scores and take action based on the data.
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Design and Engineering team to communicate product feedback, roadmap planning and important customer communications.
- Be the Face of Uptime.com: Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers, key stakeholders and executive sponsors to build loyalty to our service.
- Partner with Uptime.com Product Leader(s) to continuously engage, influence the Uptime product roadmap by sharing customer insights with the team and closely working with product & design to drive adoption and engagement.
- Data-Driven Success: Work closely with business + engineering to monitor and own customer health metrics, using them to proactively identify the most high-potential areas to support customers.
Projects Focus Areas
- New Free Trial Customers Outreach and Engagement
- Transition Email Reachout Efforts
- Convert customers from Free Trials to Paid
- Engage High Profile Free Trialists
- Demos, Support and Setup of a customers environment/deployment
- SRE Recommendation Sessions
- Partner with Marketing to engage specific customer segments
- Edu, Local Gov, Small Businesses, Healthcare
- Customer Health Checks
How we will support your growth and success:
- Partner with executives, leadership and cross-functional organization including engineering, marketing and business operations.
- Professional development opportunities to further skills and knowledge
- Discover the exciting world of monitoring, observability, and SRE while becoming an advocate and drive innovation in the industry.
- A supportive team of passionate and dedicated individuals all focused on building the best monitoring service in the world.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for US Employees
- Unlimited PTO (+Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home