Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite designed to efficiently build meaningful customer relationships at scale in a fast-changing digital world. With Brevo, businesses have a unified view of the customer journey in one easy-to-use platform to grow their business with intuitive marketing and sales tools such as Marketing Automation, Marketing Campaigns over Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, and much more. Today, more than 500,000 businesses across 180 countries, including Sodexo, Louis Vuitton, Carrefour, eBay, and Michelin, trust Brevo’s reliable technology and 75+ integrations to deliver unparalleled customer experiences, reduce costs, and drive sales in one CRM suite. Brevo reached the coveted Centaur status with $100M ARR in January 2023 and has more than 800 employees globally. Its global operations are headquartered in Paris.
As the recipient of 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. North America is our fastest-growing market and this is a heavily influential role. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
At Brevo, our mission is to empower our users in growing their online businesses. Our Customer Experience team is instrumental in supporting our users every step of the way. We are currently looking for enthusiastic Customer Experience representatives in North America who excel in technical support and can effectively translate our client’s business needs into practical use of our platform.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets via email and phone in a timely and professional manner
- Answer all incoming client calls with professionalism, using the appropriate tone.
- Ensure that clients’ questions and problems are addressed properly and in a timely manner.
- Handle challenging customers and escalate complex issues outside of the department when necessary.
- Strive to provide all customers with an exceptional experience by going above and beyond their expectations.
- Cultivate strong client relationships and collaborate closely with the tech team to identify and address bugs.
- Having a deep understanding of email best practices, along with extensive knowledge of our platform and the tools available to assist our valued customers.
- Develop a solid understanding of technical aspects related to email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, and the Brevo API.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Customer-focused with the ability to build strong customer relationships and instill confidence.
- At least 1+ year of experience in customer service.
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in technical marketing support, including knowledge of marketing automation, email marketing principles and practices, CRM systems, or digital advertising platforms.
- Ability to adapt to our office culture, which combines a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with a strong emphasis on professionalism, as well as value highly collaborative teamwork and seamless integration into our supportive framework.
What we offer:
- Remote work options
- Visit our global offices via Interoffice Trip Program
- Bi-Annual Global Team Building Trip
- Health/vision/dental benefits - Employer-sponsored
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Lunch on us! Monthly lunch-stipend
- Public transportation stipend
- Parental leave top-up (up to 22 weeks)
- Simple IRA with an employer contribution match
- Opportunities for professional development
- Work with an international and collaborative scale-up in a hyper-growth environment
- Tons of fun team outings/activities and more!