Welcome to the Future
Become a part of the revolution at MOSTLY AI, where cutting-edge technology meets privacy protection. We lead the way in privacy-preserving synthetic data, using advanced Generative AI to create it. Our goal is clear: to provide everyone with secure data, enabling them to build a brighter and more equitable future.
At MOSTLY AI, we assist companies worldwide in sharing their large data sets with peace of mind, ensuring the privacy of their clients always comes first. With an expanding clientele, we are searching for a Customer Experience Manager to join our dynamic team and make a meaningful contribution to the world of AI.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have a lasting impact through AI. Join us!
Join the Revolution
You’re a natural at fostering trusted consultative relationships. You are data literate and comfortable guiding customers on how it needs to be managed, organized and consumed. You are not just a great communicator, you’re a storyteller. You connect the dots from product capabilities to the customers’ desired outcomes. You put customer value at the heart of everything.
If this sounds like you, then you should read further!
Ride the AI wave
- Be a trusted advisor to our Enterprise customers and proactively guide them on their synthetic data journey
- Set our customers up for success by coordinating an excellent onboarding, implementation and integration experience
- Leverage data-driven insights to influence our customers lifetime value to drive high adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Lead value consulting engagements with customers to identify, map, and validate the ROI of synthetic data
- Own your Net Revenue Retention target, drive expansion through cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and proactively manage and minimize churn risks
- Manage customer POCs end-to-end collaborating with your sales, data science, product, and engineering colleagues
- Share success stories, use case ideas and ROI outcomes to support new business development and refine product market fit
Bring your A-game
- 3-5 years of experience working in the Data & Analytics space as a customer success/experience manager, solution architect, or technical consultant
- Strong experience guiding customers on how data should be managed, organized, and consumed in heavily regulated industries such as financial services, insurance, healthcare, and telecommunications
- Experience in working with AI/ML data-driven solutions and guiding customers on how to derive value in their downstream use cases
- Hands-on experience working with a deep tech product, providing training, and creating ‘how to’ content for specific use cases and new features
- Experience generating, retaining, and growing revenue streams at key customers
- Highly energetic personality with a "can do, can happen" attitude
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple Enterprise and POC customers simultaneously
- Results-driven with excellent interpersonal, listening, communication, and collaborative skills
- Must be able to navigate and blend into a high-paced scale-up environment
- Able communicator in English and German
Fuel your growth
- MOSTLY Remote - Work from anywhere you want and meet the team twice a year!
- Win as a Team - Participation in MOSTLY AI Phantom Stock Option Plan
- Home office support - €1000 allocation when you join and a yearly €300 top-up after that
- Lunch subsidy - Monthly lunch stipend valued at €100 per month
- Boost your development: continuous career development with an individual training budget and development check-ins twice a year
- Time to recharge: extra days off in addition to standard holidays and PTO
- Giving back to the community: one volunteering day per year
- Heaps of fun: Virtual team activities and in-person offsites
- Celebrations of your Birthday, Anniversary, and other special moments in YOUR life
- At MOSTLY AI we are striving for excellence and don’t settle for average, that is why we offer competitive salary packages in addition to all our perks.
About MOSTLY AI
MOSTLY AI serves many of the most renowned brands with its synthetic data platform. In particular, industries that deal with highly sensitive data already today reap the value of synthetic data. At the same time, there is a growing appetite for safe & smart data across all industries. These innovation leaders help us move forward, and define the category for years to come. Synthetic data will become a key pillar of every organization’s data stack.
To us, it is key that as many people as possible can access, collaborate and build upon granular-level data, without infringing on anyone’s privacy. Data that is artificially generated, yet representative, realistic, and insightful for people as well as algorithms alike. This allows for broad data collaboration within and across organizations, helping these to leverage the immense power of Data & AI in order to put these to good use for the benefit of everyone.
Our team is a diverse group of individuals from various backgrounds and walks of life, and we welcome all applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all. Regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
If you’re ready to join the revolution and make a real impact through AI, we want to hear from you!