Obviouslee is a full-scale, strategic marketing company that creates great work for great people, and we have fun doing it. Our team is an incredibly unique group of individuals from all over the world — always bringing new ideas to what we do for real results and lasting impact. No egos here. Just kind people with a drive to do better for ourselves, each other, and the planet.
We are committed to being a proactive, anti-racist organization. Obviouslee believes that a culture of inclusion provides the best work environment for all. Obviouslee provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class. This includes a firm policy against discrimination on any of these legally protected categories. We will diversify. We will listen and learn. We will amplify. We will act.
Obviouslee is looking for a full or part-time project manager to join our creative team. We believe that the project manager is the glue that helps keep creative projects — and people — together.
This person is responsible for setting up, organizing, and tracking completed tasks for multiple projects from beginning to end. They will oversee timelines, workflows, and budgets to keep projects on track and moving forward. Communication with internal teams, clients, freelancers, and vendors will flow through the project manager to ensure successful collaboration and make sure information is delivered. This individual will keep a close eye on how projects are progressing to mitigate any roadblocks and keep the whole team on track and on time. The project manager is essential to allowing our work to shine, our clients to smile, and our creative team to run smoothly.
Who You Are:
- You have top-notch organization and project management skills
- You are passionate about the creative process and enjoy being a part of bringing the work to life
- You’re an excellent communicator and enjoy being the point of contact for clients, internal teams, and vendors
- You can successfully mitigate roadblocks to make sure projects stay on track and on time
- You can go with the flow and sustain a clear, cool head under pressure, especially when the unexpected occurs
- You have a keen eye for detail and are proficient at proofing design and copy across multiple mediums
- You can easily switch from one project to the next
- You’re curious, collaborative, and creative by nature
What You’ve Done:
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a creative environment working on traffic routing, capacity planning, and prioritization
- Have knowledge and background in creative services
- Experience serving as primary client liaison
- Experience working with designers and copywriters
- Experience optimizing creative resources and processes
- Experience using Asana, Slack, and Google Drive is a plus
- Writing experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation package (wages dependent on the applicant’s desire to work full-time or part-time in this position): $55,000-$65,000
- Health insurance plan with dental, vision, life, short-term, and long-term disability options*
- Retirement investment matching program*
- Unlimited paid time off, including vacation, birthdays, holidays, and summer Fridays*
- Monthly cell phone allowance*
- Maternity, paternity, and primary caregiver leave*
- Remote office stipend to create a healthy work environment*
- Paid work travel to attend company and client-facing meetings*
- Work from home and flexible schedule opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and encouraged learning
- Training on all applicable creative platforms
- Collaborative culture with virtual weekly team connects
- Laptop and other needed technology associated with work
* These benefits are associated with a full-time position.