Are you looking for a place where you can bring your experience owning the request process specifically with Monday.com and a digital access management systems. You will be the front line of communication for the Franchise Owners for this process and will work closely with the national brand managers and directors on brand specific approvals.
Welcome to Neighborly—the hub of service brands that connects customers to top-notch local experts who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. Our long-standing business, with over 40 years of experience, is focused on strategic innovation as we build the future of home and business services. Bring your ambition to the table as we unlock new doors together, taking your career to the next level.
Bring your experience and be empowered to innovate.
As a Creative Brand Manager on the Marketing team, a typical day for you will include:
- Manage individual franchise owner creative requests through the existing process.
- Optimize the current process for visibility, ease of use, and improved communication.
- Consult on brand specific requests with the national brand team and communicates approves or issues directly with the franchise owner.
- Oversee review and approval processes including legal reviews.
- Utilize Monday.com for all communication, approvals, and status checks for all creative requests.
Bring your skills and be inspired to achieve success.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional Marketing experience
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Shares ideas and works as a part of a team
- Multi-task management manages time wisely, and works with multiple projects that greatly vary in size, importance and deadline.
- Ability to act with a great sense of urgency.
- Education: Four-year college degree in Marketing or related field
- Schedule / in-office requirements: Hybrid in Irving, Texas or Remote
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on LinkedIn for future opportunity updates.