OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it’s decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for a Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for emails, campaigns, ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. To succeed you must be a skilled writer who is open-minded and capable of shifting your style to suit different industries and clients. You must also think critically and under tight deadlines.
Submit up to five writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Person with (proven)English writing skills;
- Previous copy-writing experience (2+ years)
- Technical knowledge and B2B writing experience preferred;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to follow instructions and edit work on short notice based on client or QA feedback
- Other concentrations welcome