Bully Pulpit Interactive is an outcomes agency made up of strategists, data scientists, and artists. We come from politics, brands, and government and we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation, and social impact. A growing firm, we sit on both coasts and connect Silicon Valley technology, Madison Avenue creative, Washington policy and real people.
The Opportunity to Make an Impact
We are an ambitious, quickly expanding team looking for a Copywriter that can help us compete on a global scale. You are a Copywriter with the ability and drive to craft ads that make an impact for the biggest brands and the most important causes. This is an opportunity to develop award-winning, impactful and meaningful ad campaigns alongside a talented, growing team.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our tight-knit and dedicated team. A smart, strategic, capital “C” Creative storyteller, you are constantly seeking new experiences, knowledge, and growth- because that’s what we are all about at BPI. If you are curious, driven, and hungry to make awesome ads that can have a real impact, this could be the role for you.
- A stellar portfolio that demonstrates a range of creative writing across various voices and mediums.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Ability to distill complex ideas into engaging, thoughtful copy. Your book shows a range of ads that makes audiences stop and pay attention.
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels, including advertising across social media platforms, television, OTV and other channels.
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to sell your ideas to other team members.
- A team-friendly, collaborative attitude.
BPI offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) program with employer match up to 4%, generous time off for vacation, $50 monthly phone reimbursement, unlimited sick time, and 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents. BPI’s benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.
BPI offers a comprehensive total compensation package for this role to include but not limited to a targeted base salary range of $64,000-$90,000, an annual discretionary bonus, and generous benefits. Actual base and bonus compensation will be determined by a wide variety of factors, such as skillset, level of experience, and other qualifications.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.