Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
We’re on the search for a creative and versatile Marketing Content Writer with native-level Spanish and English skills. In this role, you’ll be responsible for researching, writing, and editing content assets across our entire marketing program, including ebooks, blog articles, landing pages, email nurtures, ads, and more. This is a position with a lot of opportunity for growth as we continue to scale our organization and our marketing efforts.
- Write clear and concise copy in Spanish and English for various types of marketing assets, including blog articles, campaign content, advertising copy, landing pages, website copy, emails, case studies, video scripts, and other sales enablement materials.
- Optimize copy for digital marketing purposes, including SEO/inbound marketing, search and display advertising, conversion optimization, and email marketing.
- Perform basic keyword research and be able to incorporate SEO guidelines into content to increase inbound traffic and search rankings.
- Proofread and edit drafts of other marketing/sales materials and provide thoughtful feedback on how to improve the copy for marketing purposes.
- Update and upload content to our website as needed.
- Write successfully in Spanish & English for our target audience using the Cloudbeds tone and style, and localize Spanish content to adopt Cloudbeds’ brand voice.
- Research trends and insights on travel, hospitality, and technology to inform direction of content and provide supporting context to key messages and ideas.
- Interview subject matter experts about relevant topics and incorporate their expertise into content.
- Report on content performance, communicating insights and actions.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with other teams: Brand, Web Developers, Translators, and Product Marketing Managers, among others.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- You have exceptional copywriting, research, and editing skills
- You speak and write Spanish on a bilingual or native level
- You speak and write English on a bilingual or full professional proficiency level
- You have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- You learn new technology systems quickly and are proficient in content management systems and SEO tools
- You’re results-oriented and have a team-first attitude
- You are proactive, a strategic thinker, and love to travel as much as we do
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Content role, ideally in B2B technology or B2B hospitality industry
- Comprehensive portfolio of published articles and other written content
- Experience with WordPress and SEO tools like Ahrefs / SEMrush, Clearscope, Frase, or Surfer
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)