SHIELD is a device-first risk intelligence company. We are dedicated to helping organizations worldwide eliminate fake accounts and all malicious activity. Leveraging AI, we identify the root of fraud with the SHIELD Device ID and provide actionable risk intelligence in real time, helping all online businesses stop fraud, build trust, and drive growth. With offices in San Francisco, Miami, London, Berlin, Jakarta, Bengaluru, Beijing, and Singapore, we are rapidly achieving our mission - eliminating unfairness to enable trust for the world.
As SHIELD’s Content Writer (B2B), you will be responsible for developing and writing all technical content, which includes thought leadership pieces, blog posts, product sheets, and white papers. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and take a hands-on approach to creating and executing impactful marketing content both online and offline, and helping the product team convert ideas into powerful stories.
- Write user-friendly, engaging content for SHIELD’s global campaigns in collaboration with internal stakeholders – articles, e-books, video scripts, web copy, social media posts, talking points, strategic documents and reports, communications briefs, product sheets, and other communication materials.
- Produce effective and well-written materials (long-form and short-form) for external audiences that communicate a clear narrative and message.
- Work with our global offices to localize marketing materials to ensure regional relevance.
- Write thought leadership content to be published online such as company blogs and social media platforms.
- Stay updated on industry and market trends through research and analysis; understand the competitive landscape across industries and establish SHIELD’s competitive advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 3 years in content marketing, copywriting or equivalent
- B2B product content experience in SaaS domain required
- Strong technical copywriting capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to produce high-quality marketing content
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues effectively
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced and high-growth environment