Are you ready to become our new storyteller?
We are looking for a professional Content Writer to join our growing Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. You will be responsible for maximizing our Marketing team’s potential, help to craft new campaigns that will ultimately deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract new customers and boost brand awareness. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Surprise us with your skills and become our new storyteller!
All you need is:
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress);
- Proven track record with blogs, vlogs, social media, etc.;
- Distilling complex concepts and language into content that is easily understood;
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends to support content development;
- Editing content to ensure voice, grammar, and style is on point;
- Optimizing articles for SEO and accessibility, together with the Marketing Team;
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding and style;
- Impeccable timekeeping and meeting targets;
- Desire to constantly improve creativity and means of communication;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences;
- Full proficiency in English;
What will be a huge advantage:
- Good level of Spanish and Portuguese;
- Experience with multiple markets, including Europe, LatAm, Asia.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Preparing the monthly newsletter;
- Managing and growing the company blog with a minimum quota of 4 articles per month;
- Compiling and submitting award nominations content;
- Collecting information from internal meetings as well as market and competitor analysis to use for new content generation;
- Researching and collecting value topics to write about, using our paid tools;
- Occasionally attending events with us, doing field industry and competition research;
- Managing and growing our social media channels;
- Creating and implementing a custom company tone of voice;
- Collaborating in social media editorial calendar and create copies for social media;
- Creating PRs for new partners;
- Generating creative titles for brand design;
- Generating creative EN GEO copies for events.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- You will be asked to share with us a portfolio of previous projects (social media, blogs, site content, etc);
- A final 2-hour interview with 4 team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!