CDW is looking for a Lead Gen and Content Strategist who is passionate about digital user experiences, content, and how those experiences relate to content and ultimately become leads. We’re seeking someone with a creative, curious mind, who enjoys being challenged and working in a collaborative, data-driven environment. Exceptional writing skills are a must, but we’re also looking for a proactive, detail-oriented individual with proven experience executing successful content and lead gen projects and marketing campaigns. You’ll be working in an Agile environment with UX, Analytics and Marketing teams to drive our content strategy across multiple channels through ideation, user research and A/B testing.
The Lead Gen and Content Strategist responsibilities includes:
- Digital Campaign Planning: Plan and execute digital campaigns that bring potential customers onto CDW.com, learn about services and solutions offered by CDW and their partners, and ultimately lead them to connect with CDW through form landing pages.
- Content Strategy: Advise, edit, and strategize existing content and create original content that delights users and aligns to both the brand voice of CDW and that of our vendor partners. Content contributions can include landing pages, digital experiences, collateral, and articles.
- Lead Generation: Build content experiences that bring a user through a journey that results in converting qualified customers to leads. This will include building landing pages with purpose, collaborating with stakeholders to build forms and conversion pages, and coordinating marketing collateral to encourage people to get in touch with CDW.
- Design Team Collaboration: Work with our design team to develop strategic updates that increase on-page engagement, innovate on existing templates, and find ways to merge strong content experiences with visually engaging design elements.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create, edit and manage digital content to deliver engaging online experiences that are closely aligned to campaign strategy and traffic drivers.
- SEO Strategy: Leverage SEO research to identify new topics and discussions for content creation and landing page content messaging and strategy. Additionally, use SEO research to better optimize landing pages and perform competitive analysis.
- Analytics: Use data from Adobe Analytics and other data aggregate tools to evaluate page performance, advise on enhancements and optimizations, and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Digital Campaign Optimization: Help identify content gaps disrupting the customer journey and leverage internal and external resources to create new digital experiences, original content and lead generation opportunities to enhance user experiences.
- Decisive Content: Present clear, concise content strategies that help stakeholders make informed decisions about content.
- KPI Objectives: Ensure online experiences meets user, business and customer expectations and KPI objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Analytics, Insights and UX teams to understand user content needs by customer buying persona and past buying behavior, segment and place within the overall purchase journey
- Collaborate with UX team on ideation and user research through interviews, user testing and A/B testing
- Provide content direction and microcopy for key site experiences
- Work closely with Analytics team to monitor performance and test content; proactively recommend and execute strategies for post-launch optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 years of working in content management
- 3+ years working in a content management system
- 3+ years writing and editing content for an online audience
- Experience with lead generation and digital campaign experiences
- Experience with in web production experience
- Ability to craft compelling, original content and synthesize existing content to drive customer traffic, entice readers to take action, and meet project and business needs
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO best practices and how to implement into Marketing strategy
- Demonstrated experience in using data and user research to enhance online experiences
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Prior experience working closely with UI/UX to conduct user research and conceive/deliver online content
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Agile processes
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- B2B experience preferred