Are you ready to be part of something extraordinary? Look no further than 360dialog, the leading solution provider in the WhatsApp business ecosystem. We are not just any access provider - we are the number one choice for bringing the WhatsApp channel to over 800 software solutions worldwide, serving an impressive network of more than 40,000 clients. But that’s not all. We are trailblazers in performance marketing on WhatsApp, offering the first independent measurement solution to the messaging ecosystem. Our groundbreaking technology is already serving thousands of advertising clients globally. And we are just getting started.
As the first Content Marketing Manager, you will be at the forefront of driving our brand awareness, thought leadership, and customer engagement through compelling and relevant content. Your expertise in creating high-impact content will be instrumental in generating leads, driving acquisition, and fostering customer engagement. If you’re excited to create content that engages audiences and not just publish SEO fodder, then this role is for you. You will have the opportunity and support to develop initiatives that bring our product and company to life.
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that enhances brand awareness, thought leadership, sales enablement, lead generation, and partner engagement
- Establish our brand voice, style, and tone guidelines to ensure consistency across all content channels
- Create, write, and produce compelling and relevant content to support the launch of new products and features
- Take ownership of our company’s social media profiles, with a particular focus on LinkedIn
- Lead the creation, review, and publishing of various content formats, including guides, reports, webinars, videos, sales materials, slide decks, marketing emails, landing pages, infographics, and blogs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in high-quality content creation
- Proven ability to create multiple types of content that deliver high impact and resonate with target audiences
- Editorial mindset with a deep understanding of audience preferences and the ability to create content that aligns with their needs
- Strong knowledge of tools like HubSpot, LinkedIn analytics, and Ahrefs with the ability to identify, develop, and measure the metrics that matter
- Have a genuine empathy and curiosity for your audience, with shareable examples of outstanding content marketing you’ve created
Your profile - preferred/optional qualifications:
- Additional languages such as Portuguese and Spanish are highly desirable
- Experience in the performance marketing, marketing tools, or analytics platforms
- Proficiency in video or audio creation and editing tools
Why join us:
- Be part in shaping a whole new industry in WhatsApp analytics
- Work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs in a bootstrapped company
- Daily opportunities for personal growth and development
- Fully remote, work from wherever you love
- Competitive salary package
If you would love to join an early-stage team where you can play a meaningful part in shaping the company, product, and culture then join us in revolutionizing the WhatsApp marketing landscape. Apply now and be part of our journey to success! IMPORTANT: Submit your CV in English.