About Bitmedia Labs:
Bitmedia Labs - an international product IT company, has been in the industry since 2014, effectively functioning on a worldwide scale with a crew of 100+ ambitious and highly skilled professionals, creating successful projects in domains such as online advertising systems for the crypto space, blockchain games, and NFT products.
As a Community Manager, you are our brand’s voice and ears. Your role is to cultivate and nurture our growing community of passionate gamers and creators. You will be the bridge between our project and its dedicated player base, ensuring seamless communication, fostering engagement, and upholding the values and ethos of our brand.
We want to hear from you if you have a passion for gaming, a deep understanding of web 3.0 and NFTs, and a desire to be at the forefront of a gaming revolution.
- Technical support & administration of community platforms, e.g. Discord and Telegram;
- Provide timely, accurate, and actionable guidance to the community;
- Working with community moderators to achieve positive outcomes;
- Monitor community activity;
- Participate in community activities, i.e. events and discussions;
- Moderate community activities, enforcing community rules & guidelines as needed;
- Support community members through quick issue escalation and/or resolution;
- Support planning and execution of community activities;
- Propose ideas of how to grow and engage the community;
- Provide weekly status reports;
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Community Management team;
- Support creation of content calendar for community and Social Media channels;
- Support creation and execution of outreach activities on Social Media for new community members and collabs;
- Support the creation of the content for social media when the community manager focused on social media is off;
- Support posting Social Media content when the community manager focused on social media is off.
- Previous experience in customer-faced roles such as sales, support, community management or social media management;
- 1+ year of experience setting up discord bots;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capability to be empathic with people;
- English: Fluent;
- Can easily learn how to use new software;
- Experience with using AI (personal experience is fine) or open to learn and use it;
- Passion for the game;
- Understanding of the web3 industry especially blockchain gaming or NFTS;
- Some design skills or willingness to learn. No need to be a Picasso, just able to whip something on Canva if we need to post a last-minute announcement.
Nice to have
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese;
- Previous experience with community management or social media management.
- Intro call with a Recruiter - Test Task - Interview with Lead Community Manager - Offer.
- Flexible work environment - you can work remotely anywhere or at our comfortable Hub in Kyiv;
- The 8-hour working day with a flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Regular performance review and annual salary review;
- 100% paid sick leaves, vacation and holidays;
- Professional development tools (reimbursement of educational courses or workshops, conferences around the world);
- English classes;
- Ambitious team with transparent communication and friendly atmosphere, no micromanagement;
- Apple equipment;
- Memorable gifts for holidays.