Multi Media LLC is a technology company that builds digital products for the content creator economy, pioneering digital products like our flagship platform, Chaturbate—a leader in adult entertainment that bridges millions of performers and viewers globally. Our commitment? Ensuring a secure, inventive, and immersive community experience.
About the team:
You will be working on a small and highly-collaborative Data Platform team while having control over data infrastructure that handles over 4b database queries per minute! That means that your technical expertise will create a significant impact and make a difference in many people’s lives.
The role of a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is essential in our organization. You will support ML and analytics teams in deploying and managing their infrastructure, and work with the rest of the Data Platform team to build a world-class data platform.
In particular, you will:
- Collaborate with analytics and ML teams to build scalable, reliable infrastructure.
- Design and implement excellent DevOps & DataOps processes for our embedded data teams.
- Create and maintain data pipelines & assets.
- Play a key role in major initiatives in the areas of data quality testing, observability, and data governance.
Note for applicants: We have carefully outlined the requirements for this role. However, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of them. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who are willing to learn and grow. We also want to assure you that real humans are reviewing all applications. We don’t trust machines to make such an important decision, and we look forward to reviewing your application!
- BS degree in STEM.
- Experience deploying and managing infrastructure, especially ML systems or data pipelines.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Experience with Terraform, Snowflake, GCP.
- Deep knowledge of best practices in any of the following: DevOps, security, or data governance.
- Fully remote optional and flexible work schedule.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance for you and any dependents, with policy premiums covered by the Company.
- 401k plan with 5% matching.
- Long & Short term disability insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Annual Year-End Company Closure.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- $125/week meals and grocery stipend via Sharebite.
- Employee wellness programs via Holisticly.
- EAP and Employee Recognition Programs.
- And much more!
The Base Salary range for this position is $120,000 - $205,000 USD annually. This range reflects base salary only and does not include additional compensation or benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum range for a new hire across the US for the posted position. A candidate’s specific pay will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the candidate’s job-related skills, relevant education, training, experience, certifications, and abilities of the candidate, as well as other factors unique to each candidate.
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!