UpSight’s mission is to create “Security that works for people”!
ChatGPT and similar LLM technologies are one of those technological developments that change everything. In particular we must change how we defend from AI-assisted phishing attacks. We should stop trying to ’fix the people’ and instead address the situation.
Our Threat Graph AI engine is able to Detect, Prevent and Evict AI assisted attackers in real-time. The UpSight client observes the billions of low-level events happening on the device and builds an attack Threat Graph on the fly. Our AI NLP model is able to read the threat graph like a sentence and predict the next stages of the attack. When UpSight sees the attacker attempt the predicted next steps, we detect, prevent their actions as well as walk the graph to remediate and EVICT the attacker. UpSight fights AI with AI!
Our Hiring Principles
UpSight is a remote-first company. Across the board we are looking for people that are:
- Smart; and
- Get stuff done
UpSight is an early stage startup with a flat reporting structure and we work as a team to accomplish our mission.
This is very much a hands-on role and you will be taking on the following responsibilities:
Backend Cloud Development
- Develop UpSight’s backend services in C# on the Azure stack.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of UpSight’s highly scalable event graph store running on top of Azure cloud technologies. You should be familiar with .Net, gRPC, Kusto, CosmosDB and Azure container technologies.
- Write automated tests for your code
- Ship code on rapid cadence
- Mentor other developers on web, backend and data storage technologies.
UI Development (nice to have)
- Using “API First” principles, design, maintain and build single page applications using ReactJS, HTML, CSS.
- Learn about phishing, malware, cyber attacks and attack graphs to design world-class cyber-security UI.
- Sharp focus on seamless UI experience. Work closely with Product Management to distill customer requirements to frictionless UI features.
- Act as an UI expert in customer engagements.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year university in a science, math or engineering field.
- 8+ years of experience developing Azure backend services.
- 8+ years of experience developing code in C# for .Net
- Permit to work in and resident of the USA.
Nice to have
- Previous experience with security related development.
- Certified Azure Cloud Architect.
- Experience with ReactJS, HTML, CSS.
- Experience with C++.
This is a hands on role and you will be expected to take a coding test in C#.
Benefits of Working at UpSight
- Competitive pay
- Remote-first culture
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work on interesting and challenging problems
- Flexible vacation time
- Excellent stock sharing plan