The CSM seeks to ensure robust adoption of solutions, maximize expansion opportunities, and minimize client attrition to create a healthy, growing client base. To accomplish these goals, the CSM partners with our clients and internal Altera stakeholders to ensure remarkable client experiences with our products and services through a combination of strategic roadmap planning and tactical execution of actions necessary to support operations. The CSM is responsible for reviewing client financial and business objectives, creating actions to support them, and reporting progress on Key Performance Indicators. Tactically, these actions may include ongoing monthly operational reviews, creating and publishing reports, pursuing escalated support and services actions, helping to resolve outstanding A/R issues, and supporting sales activities to further the expansion of the Altera solutions footprint.
- Serves as the primary operational contact point with the client to ensure an extraordinary experience with Altera products and services
- Leads complex collaborations of client and Altera (eg. AOE, TAM, Service PD/PM, Hosting PM, Managed Services, Support leads) teams to ensure alignment and agreement to goals and supporting action plans
- Maintains internal client updates using Client Spotlight and/or required reporting mechanisms
- Creates/maintains complex client facing executive dashboard for monthly operational review
- Facilitates Strategic Roadmap Planning for complex current and future projects - aligning Altera solution releases with client strategic priorities
- Ensures oversight, visibility, and tactical coordination of complex Altera Services Initiatives
- Ensures client regulatory preparedness as it relates to Altera solutions
- Delivers client communications on potential business-impacting items, including Industry/ Altera news, release plans, planned outages, and Major Incidences
- Identifies opportunities for and ensures execution of solution optimizations, workflow best practices, educational opportunities, etc.
- Supports client participation in Voice of Customer processes such as KLAS and CSAT, including providing invitations, reviewing feedback, and creating/driving improvement action plans
- Identifies and grows reference accounts, including sharing client success stories and outcomes improvements
- Participates actively in client Quarterly Business Reviews (QPRs)
- Provides advanced consultative insights into the client growth plan led by the AOE
- Provides support to resolve complex financial or contractual disputes, including concessions, terminations, and unfunded project requests
- Facilitates complex discussions on the resolution of non-disputed A/R issues where Altera finance is unable to make forward progress using normal processes
- Drives client prioritization with escalated issues in support
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical/business years of experience.
- 2+ years healthcare client account management experience; able to build and maintain strong client relationships to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry practices and trends.
- Technical knowledge of healthcare software systems and applications. Knowledge of Altera’s Paragon solution preferred.
- Experienced at problem-solving and analytical skills to address client issues effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with clients and understand their needs.
- Flexible and adaptable; experienced at managing diverse client situations.
Up to 10% travel may be required.
This is a remote position in the U.S.
Altera complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Altera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.